DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Retailing in United States of America (USA) – Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides both the historic and forecast market data of total retail sales in USA.
- The overall retail industry in USA is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.5% between 2020 and 2025 to reach USD 4,767bn.
- Food & Grocery is the dominating sector with USD 1,446.9bn in 2020 but Furniture & Floor covering is the fastest growing sector, which will grow at 5.8% CAGR between 2020-2025 to reach USD 219.0bn.
- Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and hard discounters is the leading channel but vending machines is expected to see the maximum growth during the forecast period, registering a CAGR of 24.1% between 2020-2025 to reach USD 9.8bn. However, its market share will remain very low.
- The USA retail industry is dominated by mass market players
It illustrates the data with charts, graphs and tables summarizing the value trends, with individual sector details in overall retail. The forecasts include the impact of COVID-19 on growth. The report also reveals major retailers in each sector and their market share along with their price and market positioning in 2020.
This report uses data from the publisher’s Retail database showing the trends in the market and sectors by value. It also reveals the major retailers by market share in 2020 in each of the sectors. All data includes the impact COVID-19 has had on sales in 2020 (forecasted at the date of publication).
Reasons to Buy
- Gain a comprehensive view of the retail industry and forecasts to 2025
- Explore new opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand following the impact of COVID-19 on the retail market
- Investigate current and forecast trends in retail sectors to identify the opportunities offering the most potential
- Understand who the main competitors are in the sectors and their price positioning
Key Topics Covered:
- The State of Nation
- The State of Retail
- Clothing & footwear
- Food & grocery
- Health & beauty
- Ross Dress for Less
- TJ Maxx
- JC Penney
- Old Navy
- Dollar General
- Sam’s Club
- Food Lion
- Whole Foods
- Best Buy
- Micro Ce
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/a3ey4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900