DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “United States Minority and Women-owned Company Small Business Financing Guide and Workbook” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Minority and Women-owned Company Small Business Financing Guide and Workbook features step-by-step guidance, templates, and resources, this publication empowers businesses to secure the funding they need to grow and succeed in today’s competitive marketplace.
It is a comprehensive resource designed to help minority and women-owned small businesses navigate the complex world of financing. This guide and workbook provide practical advice, tips, and templates to help businesses successfully apply for loans, grants, and other financial assistance.
The workbook covers essential topics such as completing loan and grant applications, working with federal, state, and local agencies, and understanding various financing options available to small businesses.
Key Topics Covered:
I. Financing Guide
- How to complete a Bank Loan Application
- Grants for Minority and Women-owned Small Businesses
- How to complete a Grant Application
- Banks: Do they hate Women and Minority-owned Small Businesses?
- Short and Long-term capital, business financing
- Why you should avoid Venture Capital and Private Equity firms
- How to work with Federal, State and local Agencies
- Day Care Centers, Hair Salons, and Music/Film businesses
II. Small Business Financing Workbook
- Online Classes
- Bank and Credit Union Data
- All Banks in the US
- All Credit Unions in the US
- All Community Development Financial Institutions in the US
- All Community Development Entities in the US
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance ALL FEDERAL GRANTS
- Business Plan
- Business Plan for the Apple Mac (1981)
- Bank Loan Application
- Credit Union Loan Application
- Grant Application
- Franchise Purchase Application
- Ten-Page Business Plan Presentation
- Detailed PowerPoint Business Presentation
- Detailed financial model
- Tax Forms/documents
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ypzdvg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900