The best early Xfinity deals for Black Friday, featuring the top cell phone plans and Internet plans deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a review of the top early Xfinity deals for Black Friday 2023, including the latest offers on the Google Pixel (8 & 7), Apple iPhone (15 & 14) & Samsung Galaxy phones. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best Xfinity Mobile Deals:
- Save up to $800 on a wide range of iPhone, Galaxy, Pixel & more smartphones (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $800 on the Apple iPhone 15, 15 Plus, 15 Pro & 15 Pro Max (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to 60% on Apple iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro & 14 Pro Max phones (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to 80% onApple iPhone 13 smartphones (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $800 on Google Pixel 8, 8 Pro, 7, 7a, 7 Pro & 6a phones (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $800 on Samsung Galaxy S23, S23+, S23 Ultra, S23 FE, Z Fold5 & more (Xfinity.com)
- Save upt o $800 on Motorola razr & moto g phones (Xfinity.com)
Best Xfinity Internet & TV Deals:
- Save on Xfinity Internet plans (up to 1200 Mbps) (Xfinity.com)
- Save on Xfinity X1, Flex & NOW TV plans (Xfinity.com)
- Save up to $30/mo on Xfinity Internet + Mobile plans (Xfinity.com)
- Save on Xfinity Internet + TV subscription plans (Xfinity.com)
- Save on Xfinity Internet + TV + More plans (Xfinity.com)
Looking for more savings? Check out Walmart.com to shop thousands more live deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Xfinity’s commitment to providing comprehensive service options is resonating well within tech-savvy communities. These individuals seek not just connectivity but also the flexibility and performance that Xfinity’s cell phone plans and high-speed internet promise.
Tech enthusiasts regularly advocate for the brand in various platforms, pointing to its innovative features and dependable customer service, making Xfinity a frequent recommendation among the tech community.
Retailers are preparing for November 24, Black Friday 2023, with targeted promotions on phones, phone plans, and internet plans. This date is marked as a critical sales peak, prompting retailers to stock up and train staff for an expected influx of savvy shoppers. Strategies are in place to not just lure in high foot traffic with doorbuster deals but to also manage the inventory efficiently, ensuring a successful turnover across tech and service offerings.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an affiliate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)