Experts at Deal Tomato list the top early bluetooth speaker, wireless speaker & subwoofer Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on Sonos, JBL, Bose, Sony, UE & Klipsch portable speakers & subwoofers
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best early bluetooth wireless speaker & subwoofer Black Friday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on Sonos, JBL, Klipsch, UE, Sony & Bose bluetooth speakers and subwoofers.
Best Speakers deals:
- Save up to 50% on Bang & Olufsen, Logitech UE & Klipsch speakers and subwoofers at Amazon – save on best-selling Bluetooth speakers and subwoofers
- Save on Logitech UE (Ultimate Ears) portable & wireless Bluetooth speakers at Amazon – check live prices on the best-selling UE BOOM, WONDERBOOM & MEGABOOM Bluetooth speakers
- Save up to $400 on Klipsch speakers, subwoofers & home theater systems at Amazon – click for the latest prices on top-selling Klipsch Reference, Sub-12HG, R & AW speakers
- Save up to $200 on Bang & Olufsen Bluetooth speakers at Amazon – check live prices on the top of the line Beoplay & Beolit Bluetooth speakers
- Save up to $199 on Bose SoundLink, SoundTouch & Companion Series wireless & home theater speakers at Amazon – save on a wide range of Bose portable, wireless & home theater surround sound speakers
- Save on Sonos speakers, soundbars & home theater systems – at Sonos.com
- Save up to $150 on select UE, Klipsch & Bang & Olufsen at the Guitar Center Online Store
Black Friday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Speaker-subwoofer combos are a mainstay in any home entertainment setup, with many a living room being immersed in full 5.0 surround sound from brands such as UE, Klipsch, and Bang and Olufsen. These companies have also entered the portable Bluetooth loudspeaker market with impressive offerings that easily compete with perhaps more recognizable names such as Bose and JBL.
Do Amazon and Walmart have Black Friday sales? Retail giants Amazon and Walmart offer the widest range of discounted products for their Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales events, making them the best stores for holiday season sales.
According to Internet Retailer, Amazon.com took the number one spot on 2019’s US Top 1000. This report compares and ranks 1,000 e-commerce retailers based in the United States. With an impressive selection of products to choose from, shoppers can take advantage of the convenient shopping experience and curated gift recommendations made available by the retailer.
Walmart has overtaken Apple in 2018, becoming the third biggest online retailer in the US, trailing Amazon and eBay. E-commerce experts from eMarketer predict that the company’s online sales will grow by 33% in 2019.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)