We’re listing the top Cyber Monday VR gaming device deals for 2019, featuring savings on Oculus Go, Oculus Rift, PlayStation VR, HTC Vive, Samsung VR and Lenovo Mirage gaming accessories
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a comparison of the best VR headset deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Cyber Monday savings on HTC, Oculus, Samsung and Sony VR devices by clicking the links below.
Best VR Headset deals:
- Save up to 74% on a wide range of VR headsets at Walmart – check live prices on Oculus, HTC & PlayStation VR headsets for PC and gaming consoles
- Save up to 44% on VR headsets at Amazon – check live prices on Oculus Rift, Quest & Go, HTC Vive, Samsung Gear, Sony PSVR and other virtual reality gaming headsets
- Save up to $100 on HTC Vive VR headsets at Walmart – save on the latest HTC Vive Cosmos, HTC Vive Pro & HTC Vive Pro Eye headsets, bundles & accessories
- Save on Oculus VR headsets at Walmart – check live prices on Oculus Rift S, Oculus Go & Oculus Quest standalone headsets & accessories
- Save up to 50% on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles at Walmart – check live prices on Sony PSVR bundles
- Save up to $100 on PlayStation VR headsets & bundles – PSVR limited time deals available at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets at Amazon
- Save up to $270 on Samsung VR headsets at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on Lenovo Mirage VR headsets & bundles at Walmart
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Virtual reality offers excellent entertainment experience when coupled with superior VR units and VR headsets. The Oculus Rift and Oculus Go are standalone VR headsets in the market today. The HTC Vive System has a Chaperone System that warns the user about boundaries in the play area. Those who own the latest PlayStation console can have a more immersive experience with the PlayStation VR. The PSVR allows natural movement and interaction with the VR environment with the product’s intuitive controls.
Are there still deals to be found on Cyber Monday? Following Black Friday, Cyber Monday enables shoppers to take advantage of more impressive online deals, particularly on computers and electronics items.
Adobe Analytics reported that Cyber Monday 2018 totalled a record breaking $7.9 billion in online sales.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])