Black Friday experts share the best early Verizon Wireless cell phone & Fios internet bundle deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the top early Verizon Wireless deals for Black Friday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on Samsung Galaxy Note10, S10, Apple iPhone 11, XR, XS and Google Pixel 3, 4 cell phones and Verizon Fios bundled internet access listed below by the deals team at Retail Fuse.
Best Verizon Wireless deals:
- Save up to 55% on Apple iPhones including the iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11, XR, XS & 8 at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Switch and get up to $700 off iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro – at Verizon Wireless
- Get $300 off iPhone XR – at Verizon Wireless
- Save 55% on the iPhone 8 Plus at Verizon Wireless
- Save 73% on the iPhone 8 & 7 plus at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 43% on Google Pixel smartphones at Verizon Wireless – check deals available on the Pixel 4, 3 & 3a
- Save up to $750 on a wide range of Androids at Verizon Wireless – including impressive deals when you switch your plan to Verizon
- Save up to $500 on Verizon Fios Internet, TV, & home phone bundles – save on a wide range of Fios plans including Gigabit Connection & Custom TV & more
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Deal Drop page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Verizon Wireless allows customers to buy multiple phones for the family with a wide cell phone selection, including premium to budget choices. Verizon device plans have options for getting premium flagship devices like the Apple iPhone 11 Pro and Samsung Galaxy S10. The Google Pixel 4 XL is good to get with an unlimited plan for freebies.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? Both Walmart and Amazon run Black Friday sales and are the best retailers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday shoppers in 2019.
According to Internet Retailer, Amazon.com took the number one spot on 2019’s US Top 1000. This report compares and ranks 1,000 e-commerce retailers based in the United States. New deals are introduced daily in every product department throughout Amazon’s entire Black Friday sales event.
Walmart had the second biggest share of online revenue over Black Friday last year, accounting for 17.9% of online sales from November 22 – 23 according to Edison Trends.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])