Experts at Retail Fuse list the top Apple iPod Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on the latest iPod Touch (2019) with 32GB, 128GB & 256GB storage
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s our expert pick of the best Apple iPod Black Friday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday sales team at Retail Fuse.
Best iPod deals:
- Save up to 57% on Apple iPod Touch music players at Amazon – check live prices on top of the line 2019 iPod Touch 7th generation, 6th generation & older iPod Touch renewed models
- Save on the Apple iPod Touch 7th Generation (2019 latest model) at Amazon – click for the latest prices on 32GB, 128GB and 256GB iPod Touch models in a variety of colors such as gold, space gray, silver & blue
- Save up to $120 on a wide range of Apple iPods at Amazon – check the latest deals on Apple iPod Classic, nano, shuffle & touch music players
- Save on Apple iPod Touch – at B&H Photo Video
- Save up to 75% on Apple iPod Touch – save on 2019 iPod Touch & older refurbished iPod models at Walmart
Black Friday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for their latest deals. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The recently refreshed Apple iPod touch retains the 3.5mm headphone jack and small form factor of its predecessors, yet adds an A10 chipset for faster and more powerful processing. More than just a music player, the 2019 Apple iPod Touch can further be used to control Apple TVs, HomePods, Sonos and other smart home devices.
How much percentage off do retailers usually give on Black Friday? The discounts on deals offered during the Black Friday shopping holidays are much higher on average than other annual sales events. Toys, for example, were offered at an average of 31% off during last year’s Black Friday, according to Adobe Digital Insights.
Black Friday is rapidly transitioning into a predominantly online sales event. According to accounting firm Deloitte, 50% of holiday shoppers told them that they now prefer online shopping to in-store, with only 36% saying otherwise.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)