Cyber Monday experts share the best Apple Mac & iMac desktop PC deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare all the best iMac & Mac deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Experts at Deal Stripe have found the best Apple iMac, iMac Pro, Mac Pro and Mac mini desktop computer deals and are listing them below.
Best iMac & Mac deals:
- Save up to $200 on a wide range of Apple iMac, HP & Dell All-in-One PCs at Walmart
- Save up to $200 on the new Apple iMacs at Amazon – with 21.5 inch & 27-inch 4K and 5K Retina Displays
- Save up to $100 on the new Apple Mac Mini – click the link for the latest live deals on Mac Pro computers at Amazon
- Save up to $100 on a wide range of Apple Mac Mini & Mac Pro computers at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 2019 Mac Mini & Mac Pro desktop computers with 128GB & 256GB storage
- Save up to 58% on Apple iMac & iMac Pro (21.5-inch & 27-inch) at Amazon
- Save on Apple iMac, Mac Pro & Mac Mini Desktops – at B&H Photo Video
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple’s range of iMac & Mac computers provide a complete desktop experience unlike most modular PC setups. The iMac and iMac Pro merge its powerful CPU and vivid Retina screen into a single display monitor that combines function with minimalist aesthetics. The Mac Pro and Mac mini meanwhile offer professionals a more dedicated machine for intensive computing tasks such as video editing, 3D graphics animation and data analytics.
Is Cyber Monday still a thing? Cyber Monday takes place on the Monday after Thanksgiving and was originally created to encourage online shopping after Black Friday’s doorbuster deals. Today, Cyber Monday typically marks the last day of many Black Friday offers and sees retailers offering more attractive online deals.
Last year’s Cyber Monday event was the largest online shopping day of all time in the US with an estimated $7.9 billion in sales.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])