Check out the top Apple Watch deals for Cyber Monday 2019, featuring 38mm & 42mm Apple Watch Series 3 & 40mm & 44mm Series 5 sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the top Apple Watch deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Find up-to-date savings on Series 5 (44mm and 40mm), Series 4, Series 3 (42mm and 38mm) and Series 3 (GPS) smartwatch listed below by the deals team at Deal Tomato.
Best Apple Watch deals:
- Save up to 48% off on a wide range of Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 at Walmart – deals live now on the latest Apple Watch models with GPS and GPS with cellular
- Save up to $100 on Apple Watch Series 4 at Walmart
- Save up to $20 on the latest Apple Watch Series 5 at Walmart
- Save 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 – save on Apple Watch Series 5, Nike, Stainless Steel & Aluminium models at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save 50% on any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike edition) – check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to $100 on a wide range of Apple Watches at Amazon
- Save up to $70 on Apple Watch Series 5 (GPS) & Series 5 (GPS & Cellular) smartwatches at Amazon
- Save up to 25% on Apple Watch Series 4 (40mm & 44mm) smartwatches at Amazon
- Save up to $500 on Apple Watch Series 5 & 4 smartwatches – buy one Apple Watch and get up to $500 off the second at AT&T
- Save on Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 – at B&H Photo Video
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Apple Watch remains the best option for Apple iPhone users who want a smart wearable to go with their smartphone. The Apple Watch Series 5 shares the same larger display as the Apple Watch Series 4 and come in 40mm and 44mm sizes. Previous versions like the Apple Watch Series 3 are available in 38mm and 42mm sizes. All models have built-in GPS, including the Apple Watch Nike model.
Is it better to shop on Cyber Monday than on Black Friday? Cyber Monday takes place straight after Black Friday and sees retailers offering new online deals and further price drops on a wide array of items. Some of the best discounts are available on tech gadgets, electronics, and appliances.
According to Adobe Analytics, Cyber Monday last year posted a record-breaking $7.9 billion in spending on online purchases.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])