VelocityOne Flightstick Combines Turtle Beach’s Controller Design Expertise with the Latest Technologies to Be THE Gaming Flight Stick to Get this Holiday Season
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–$HEAR–Best-selling gaming headset and accessories maker Turtle Beach Corporation (Nasdaq: HEAR) today announced its highly-anticipated Turtle Beach®VelocityOne™ Flightstick is now available. Designed for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows PCs, VelocityOne Flightstick is the gaming flight stick of the future. Whether you’re an air combat or space ace, the VelocityOne Flightstick is a joystick designed for all forms of flight, giving immersive and accurate controls for navigating the top air and space flight sim and combat games. VelocityOne Flightstick boasts eight control axes, including contactless hall effect sensors on the main X&Y axes, that provide precise control, while two multifunction levers operate main engine power and the adjustment of control surfaces. The VelocityOne Flightstick’s precise nano trim wheel allows for fine tuning of altitude, and an OLED Flight Management Display makes for easy adjustments. Turtle Beach’s VelocityOne Flightstick gives gamers on Xbox and Windows PCs a multitude of flight controls with 27 programmable buttons, a rapid-fire trigger, an integrated trackpad, and Bluetooth® connectivity to its companion app.
VelocityOne Flightstick is available now from www.turtlebeach.com and participating retailers for a $129.99 (£119.99/€129.99) MSRP.
“Our VelocityOne Flightstick gives sim gamers in the skies and in space an unmatched, modern controller experience that’s ready for today and tomorrow’s AAA flight-based games,” said Juergen Stark, Chairman and CEO, Turtle Beach Corporation. “VelocityOne Flightstick is perfect for fans of Microsoft Flight Sim 2020, X-Plane, Elite Dangerous, War Thunder, Star Citizen, Everspace, and Star Wars flight games, whether you want to fly casually or go rocketing through space. With VelocityOne Flightstick now added to our growing VelocityOne family of products, both the flight sim and gaming communities can fly confidently knowing the controller in their hands delivers superior performance.”
Full details on Turtle Beach’s all-new, groundbreaking VelocityOne Flightstick include:
- 8 High-Precision Axes: High-resolution, contactless sensors on the main stick axes (left/right, forward/back, and twist) provide precise response and extended longevity to the main stick controls. A nano trim wheel allows for fine tuning of attitude, and an analog POV hat delivers finite adjustment to cockpit views or strafe thrusters in space sims.
- Multifunction Throttle & Flap Levers: Throttle levers control main engine power, while flap levers let gamers quickly adjust secondary control surfaces. Plus, swappable throttle tops allow for customization of controls for fighter jets, or airliners.
- Multiplatform Compatibility: Connect via the included 10 ft/3m USB-C to USB-A cable and play fan-favorite titles on Xbox or Windows PCs with an integrated input mode switch. Optimized for maximum compatibility on each platform, the VelocityOne Flightstick is built for navigating air and space flight simulation & combat games on Xbox and Windows PCs.
- 27 Programmable Buttons: Equipped with an 8-way digital POV hat, rapid-fire trigger, stick-mounted buttons, dual throttle lever detents, and eight programmable base buttons, gamers are well-armed with controls for their most critical flight functions.
- Flight Management Display: An integrated OLED Flight Management Display lets gamers tune performance to suit the game being played. Plus, pilots can adjust control profiles, trim wheel input mode, rudder lock and more.
- Flight Configuration Wheel: Navigate the Flight Management Display and configure the Flightstick using the intuitive rotary dial with click at base of the stick. Browse through the configuration options and update the product performance in real-time with all information stored in on-board memory.
- Touchpad Navigation Sensor: The touch sensor with precision button press gives full control of mouse cursor functionality, which is ideal for navigating simulation systems, and can also be used for weapon control in popular air & space combat sim titles.
- Ambidextrous Design: Designed to control fighter jets or airliners, the main stick has an ergonomic, ambidextrous shape with a reversible wrist rest. Plus, with eight programmable base buttons, gamers can set up the controls to their exact preference regardless of which hand is on the controls.
- Pro-Aim™ Focus Mode: Adjust main stick sensitivity for accurate enemy targeting and precise control of landings.
- The Turtle Beach Audio Advantage: Connect any 3.5mm headset and take advantage of proven Turtle Beach audio functions like Superhuman Hearing®, EQ modes, Mic Monitoring, and Game & Chat Balance.
- Xbox Navigation Controls: Effortlessly control your console with licensed Xbox buttons. An additional white LED indicates successful connection and operation.
- Bluetooth Companion App: Connect tablets or smartphones to adjust product performance on Windows PCs using the Flightstick app available for iOS & Android devices.
- Adjustable RGB Lighting: Set the color, brightness, and response of multiple RGB LED zones.
About Turtle Beach Corporation
Turtle Beach Corporation (the “Company”) (www.turtlebeachcorp.com) is one of the world’s leading gaming accessory providers. The Company’s namesake Turtle Beach brand (www.turtlebeach.com) is known for designing best-selling gaming headsets, top-rated game controllers, and groundbreaking gaming simulation accessories. Innovation, first-to-market features, a broad range of products for all types of gamers, and top-rated customer support have made Turtle Beach a fan-favorite brand and the market leader in console gaming audio for over a decade. Turtle Beach’s ROCCAT brand (www.roccat.com) combines detail-loving German innovation with a genuine passion for designing the best PC gaming products, including award-winning keyboards, mice, headsets, mousepads, and other PC accessories. Turtle Beach’s Neat Microphones brand (www.neatmic.com) creates high-quality USB and analog microphones for gamers, streamers, professionals, and students that embrace cutting-edge technology and design. Turtle Beach’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Exchange under the symbol: HEAR.
Cautionary Note on Forward-Looking Statements
This press release includes forward-looking information and statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Except for historical information contained in this release, statements in this release may constitute forward-looking statements regarding assumptions, projections, expectations, targets, intentions or beliefs about future events. Statements containing the words “may”, “could”, “would”, “should”, “believe”, “expect”, “anticipate”, “plan”, “estimate”, “target”, “goal”, “project”, “intend” and similar expressions, or the negatives thereof, constitute forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement. Forward-looking statements are based on management’s current beliefs and expectations, as well as assumptions made by, and information currently available to, management.
While the Company believes that its expectations are based upon reasonable assumptions, there can be no assurances that its goals and strategy will be realized. Numerous factors, including risks and uncertainties, may affect actual results and may cause results to differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements made by the Company or on its behalf. Some of these factors include, but are not limited to, risks related to logistic and supply chain challenges, the substantial uncertainties inherent in the acceptance of existing and future products, the difficulty of commercializing and protecting new technology, the impact of competitive products and pricing, general business and economic conditions, risks associated with the expansion of our business including the integration of any businesses we acquire and the integration of such businesses within our internal control over financial reporting and operations, our indebtedness, liquidity, and other factors discussed in our public filings, including the risk factors included in the Company’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q, and the Company’s other periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States and the rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Company is under no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement after the date of this release whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Step 3 Public Relations
Sr. Director, Public Relations &
Turtle Beach Corporation
Cody Slach or Alex Thompson
Gateway Investor Relations
Sr. Director, Communications &
Partnerships – International
+44 (0) 1256 678350