Compare the latest Samsung smartwatch Cyber Monday 2019 deals and enjoy instant savings on Samsung Galaxy Watch and Samsung Galaxy Gear models
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Samsung smartwatch Cyber Monday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best Samsung Galaxy, Gear S3, Gear S3 Frontier and Gear Sport wearable deals by clicking the links below.
Best Samsung Watch deals:
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy & Gear S3 smartwatches at Walmart – check for live prices on top-rated Samsung watches with GPS and Bluetooth like the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch and Gear S3 Frontier
- Save up to $80 on Samsung Galaxy Watches – at Walmart
- Save 50% on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – available at Sprint.com
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches – check for prices on popular 40mm, 42mm, 46mm models with GPS and Bluetooth at Amazon
- Save up to 44% on Samsung Gear Smartwatches at Amazon – click the link for the latest deals on top-rated Samsung Gear S3 Classic and S3 Frontier smartwatches
- Save $115 on the Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch – at Amazon
- Save on Samsung smartwatches at the Samsung Black Friday sale – check for live prices on popular models like the Samsung Gear S, Samsung Gear S3 and Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
- Save on a wide-range of Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Macy’s– click the link for deals on popular series from Ferragamo, Apple, Fitbit and Garmin
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung created and sells a line of watches called the Samsung Galaxy Smartwatch. There are three popular versions including the Gear S3 Frontier, Galaxy Fit-e and the Galaxy Active2. Each model functions by connecting to a cellphone with bluetooth, this allows users to read and respond to text messages and take phone calls through the watch. Some versions, like the S3 Frontier, have up to 4GB of storage for music and built-in speakers and music can be streamed over WI-FI when it’s available. It is also possible to track fitness activity through built-in GPS for those who run, walk or cycle.
What’s the difference between Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals? Top retail stores extend their post-Thanksgiving online sales until the Monday after Black Friday, leading to the evolution of the term Cyber Monday. Steep discounts are typically offered on high-ticket tech gadgets and electronics during Cyber Monday.
Since 2010, when spending hit a billion dollars in the United States, Cyber Monday has continued to generate more sales every year than Black Friday.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])