Save on Apple AirPods wireless earphones & charging cases at the Black Friday 2019 sale with our round-up of the best AirPods Black Friday deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find all the best AirPods deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Apple AirPods Pro & 2nd Gen wireless earbuds deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Saver Trends.
Best AirPods deals:
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods (Latest Model) at Walmart – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Gen) & AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
- Save $15 on the Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon – the newest AirPods Pro feature active noise cancellation, transparency mode and a customizable fit and seal
- AirPods Pro available now at Walmart – shop the latest Apple AirPods Pro with active noise cancellation
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
- Save up to 18% off on Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) at Amazon – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Generation) with Wireless Charging Case & Standard Charging Case models
- Save on Apple AirPods – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple changed the wireless audio scene when it released the AirPods back in 2016. Three years later, Apple released its first update with AirPods 2, featuring up to 50 percent more talk time and faster connectivity. Its new H1 chip lets users connect faster to Apple devices and gives wireless access to the “Hey Siri” feature. The new AirPods also presents an option to get a wireless charging case instead of the standard one.
When did people start using the term Black Friday and why? Black Friday’s informal name stems from its impact on major US cities, as the high volume of shoppers rushing to take advantage of big discounts from retailers would cause severe traffic along with vehicular accidents.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])