A review of the best Razer Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals right now, featuring the top Razer laptops, smartphones, mice, keyboards and headset sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–In search of the best Razer computer and accessory deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019? Deals researchers at The Consumer Post have found the best savings on Razer Blade 15 laptops, Razer Phone 2 cell phones, gaming keyboards, mice and controllers. Links to the best live deals are listed below.
Best Razer Phone, Laptop & Accessories deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Razer laptops, gaming keyboards, mice & headsets at Walmart
- Save up to 52% on Razer gaming laptops, mice, keyboards, headsets & accessories at Amazon
- Save up to $360 on Razer Blade 15 gaming laptops at Amazon – at only 15.6-inches the Razer Blade 15 is small but powerful with a 9th Gen Intel Core processor and GeForce RTX graphics card
- Save on the Razer Phone 2 – click the link for the latest Razer phone deals at AT&T
- Save up to $400 on a wide range of Razer gaming laptops, PCs & accessories at Razer.com
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Razer is a prominent laptop and smartphone manufacturer that is putting its mark on the gaming industry. Its latest mobile device, the Razer Phone 2, boasts of having an upgraded processor with an advanced cooling system and water-resistant feature. Meanwhile, its premium Razer Blade 15 prides itself as being ultrapowerful, ultrafast and ultrasmall, thus giving consumers a balance between functionality and portability.
Does Walmart have Black Friday and Cyber Monday online sales? Retailers Amazon and Walmart are holding the biggest sales events spanning Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year.
In 2019, Amazon is predicted to account for 47% of total online sales. Online sales analysts at eMarketer predict the e-commerce giant will reach close to $283 billion in total revenue, growing by 20% year-on-year. In addition to the usual plethora of discounted items, holiday shoppers can enjoy impressive new deals everyday throughout Amazon’s Black Friday sales event.
Walmart, the third-largest online retailer in the US after it overtook Apple in 2018, continues to grow in revenue. eMarketer reports that Walmart’s e-commerce sales will increase by 33% in 2019.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)