Early Prime Day iPad Pro, mini & Air deals for 2021, including the latest 2021 iPad Pro 11-inch, 2020 iPad 10.2-inch and more sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Prime Day deals researchers are comparing all the top early Apple iPad tablet deals for Amazon Prime Day 2021, together with savings on iPad mini, iPad Air and iPad Pro tablets and accessories. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Apple iPad deals:
- Save up to 28% on the iPad Pro at Amazon – the 2021 12.9-inch iPad Pro is powered by Apple’s revolutionary M1 chip
- Save on the iPad Air at Amazon – the iPad Air has an impressive Liquid Retina display and is powered by Apple’s A14 Bionic chip
- Save on the iPad at Amazon – the 2020 10.2-inch iPad is powered by Apple’s A12 Bionic chip and is compatible with the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard
- Save on the iPad Mini at Amazon – check the latest savings on 64GB, 256GB, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad Mini models
- Save up to $140 on iPads at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the iPad Pro, iPad Mini and iPad Air
Interested in more deals? Click here to access the entire range of deals at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and click here to see Amazon’s live and upcoming deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The iPad Pro gives users the ultimate iPad experience. Equipped with Apple’s M1 chip, it boasts of unparalleled speed, efficiency, and performance. But even though it packs a lot of power, it manages to be sleek and lightweight. The iPad Pro is also designed with a liquid retina XDR display which delivers bright and sharp images.
As for the iPad Air, it has the A14 Bionic chip which is powerful enough to handle creative tasks such as creating music and editing photos and videos. But if you want something smaller than the iPad Pro and the iPad Air but still highly capable, there’s the iPad Mini.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)