The Prime Day team at Save Bubble review the top Fitbit Versa, Ionic, Charge 3 & Apple Watch Series 4 & Series 3 Prime Day deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Experts at Save Bubble have found the best Fitbit & Apple Watch deals for Prime Day shoppers. The top deals are listed below.
Best Apple Watch Prime Day Deals:
- Save $75 on the Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS + Cellular, 40mm) – the latest Apple smartwatch with cellular connectivity is on sale
- Save $75 on the Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 40mm) – this popular top-rated smartwatch is on sale now at Amazon
- Save 39% off on the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS) – stay fit and healthy with this top-rated smartwatch
- Save $150 on the Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular, 38mm) – enjoy the outdoors and stay connected even without your iPhone
- Save up to 40% off on Apple Watches at the Amazon Prime Day sale – including instant savings on the Apple Watch Series 3 GPS & cellular models
Best Fitbit Prime Day Deals:
- Save $30 on the Fitbit Charge 3 Fitness Activity Tracker – measure your calorie burn during any exercise and achieve your fitness goals with the latest Fitbit Charge model
- Save $31 on the Fitbit Versa Smartwatch – track all your daily activities and receive phone notifications on this water-resistant watch
- Save $50 on the Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch – enjoy dynamic personalized workouts and step-by-step coaching with this GPS smartwatch, on sale now
- Save 25% off on the Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband – save on Fitbit’s top-selling fitness tracker while it’s on sale at Amazon
- Check out the full range of Fitbit activity trackers & smartwatches at the Amazon Prime Day sale – including instant savings on the latest Fitbit Charge 3 activity tracker & Fitbit Versa smartwatch
Many Prime Day deals are time-limited and some are reserved exclusively for Prime members. Check the Amazon Prime Day page for all live deals.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
Andrew Mathews ([email protected])