NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Nexelus (https://nexelus.net) has released their much-anticipated cloud-based solution, apworks.ai. This game-changing product addresses the manual practice and high cost of Accounts Payable processing, using artificial intelligence and machine learning technology to automate and simplify the payables process for operations and finance teams in any business sector.
“We successfully tested the AP workflow automation solution from Nexelus for various scenarios and use cases. We were able to assess the efficiency gains by using this solution for various business lines. We are looking forward to benefiting from the improved and efficient workflow,” said Andrea Scapicchio, Controller, US Creative Service Line at Dentsu Advertising.
Based on the Amazon tech stack and architected as a multi-tenant SaaS product, apworks.ai enables processing of all types of media, production, and overhead vendor invoices with little to no human interaction. An easy-to-use dashboard guides users through the invoice lifecycle. But it’s the sophisticated and configurable routing mechanism that’s the real standout, providing seamless routing and approval of invoices.
Key features of apworks.ai include:
- Approval Management – rules based approval and routing configuration
- Direct Email – allows vendors and/or the accounting team to email invoices to the system
- Easy Setup – vendor model catalog available to all clients, making new vendor setup a snap
- Multiple Formats – supports multiple vendor invoice formats
- Seamless Integration – built into Nexelus product offering (media, production and overhead). No need to maintain separate vendor and employee listing, data is pulled and pushed from and to Nexelus or as a standalone system
- Automatic Routing – approved invoices are automatically available in Nexelus and your ERP/Accounting system
- Discrepancy Management – predictable discrepancy handling with little or no involvement from admins
- Machine Learning – product models invoice structure and ensures high level of predictability, even if certain required information is missing on the invoice
Nexelus is a leading developer of cloud based operational software, developing solutions for the marketing and media industries for over 15 years. Nexelus SaaS based software solutions help agencies manage project, resource and campaign workflows with improved speed and efficiency, specifically with estimates, costs, time, approval, billing, and profits. Nexelus integrates with every major accounting package. With offices in North America and Asia, Nexelus offers worldwide 24/7 support.