We have now released Live Assist 9.5. We’ve added tons of new features and fixes to it – all based on feedback we got from you throughout the last year! In a nutshell, here’s what’s new:
- Redesigned Clip & Grade list view incl. search and filter options
- New multi-cam view to see all cameras at once
- Updated Framing menu with flip-flop options
- Enhanced 3-layer composite with new Comp A & Comp B menus
- Full support for ACES (cc/cct) workflows
- Support for Notch LC playback
- Improved video-io: You can now set color matrix & levels per channel
- Support for multiple in- and out-points during a recording
And same as before, Live Assist runs on macOS and Windows and allows you to work with any resolution and any number of cameras.
We have created 3 new tutorials to get you started immediately with Live Assist. Yes, 3 short videos is all it takes to get you going.
Check them out below!
We’re also running a limited time offer until end of IBC on September 12th, which allows you to get Live Assist at 10% off – scroll down to learn more!
To get the free personal learning edition of Live Assist – click the button below!
That’s it for this week – thanks for working with Live Assist and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have questions. We’re happy to help!
Your team at Assimilate
4995 Shiloh Place
San Jose, CA 95138
Sign up for the SCRATCH Forum on Google Groups