Cyber Monday experts share the best Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus Cyber Monday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Retail Fuse have compared the best 64GB and 128GB iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone 8 (in space gray, gold and silver) deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Apple iPhone 8 deals:
- Switch to Sprint and save $150 when you lease iPhone 8 Plus Pre-Owned – at Sprint (offer ends 12/5)
- Get the iPhone 8 for $5/mo with Sprint Flex lease – at Sprint (offer ends 12/26)
- Get the Apple iPhone XR, 8, 7 & SE for free at AT&T – see full offer details by clicking the link
- Save up to 73% on the iPhone 8 & 7 Plus at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 50% on prepaid Apple iPhone 8 & 8 Plus – at Walmart
More iPhone deals:
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition – at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
- Save up to $700 on iPhone 11, 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max – at Verizon (buy one, save $700 on a 2nd)
- Save up to $600 off Apple iPhone XS Max and receive a free Apple Watch – at Verizon (when you switch)
- Save up to 60% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 & more iPhone models – at Sprint
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 – at AT&T
- Save up to $270 on Apple iPhones with no contracts at Boost Mobile– including discounts on the iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone 8 & older models
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus are some of Apple’s top selling iPhone models. The 4.7” iPhone 8 and 5.5” iPhone 8 Plus come in 125GB and 64GB storage options. Shoppers can choose from its gold, silver and space gray models. One the iPhone 8 Plus’s most notable features is its dual 12MP telephoto and wide cameras with up to 10x digital zoom. Its portrait mode also captures stunning photos with bokeh, something many users enjoy.
Are there still lots of deals available to shoppers on Cyber Monday? Online retailers make the most of the post-Thanksgiving shopping frenzy by stretching their holiday sales until the Monday following Black Friday. On Cyber Monday, holiday shoppers can expect to find some of the most attractive online deals, especially on electronics and gadgets.
In 2010, when Cyber Monday’s revenue hit an all-time high of $1 billion in sales, it outperformed Black Friday as the biggest annual shopping event in the United States.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])