DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Web Real-Time Communication – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Web Real-Time Communication estimated at US$3.6 Billion in the year 2021, is projected to reach a revised size of US$15.7 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 33.7% over the analysis period.
Solutions, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to grow at a 32.4% CAGR to reach US$12.6 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Services segment is readjusted to a revised 36% CAGR for the next 7-year period. This segment currently accounts for a 32.3% share of the global Web Real-Time Communication market.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.1 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $2.7 Billion by 2026
The Web Real-Time Communication market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.1 Billion in the year 2021. The country currently accounts for a 30.77% share in the global market. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach an estimated market size of US$2.7 Billion by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 39.8% through the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 27% and 32.2% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 29.5% CAGR while Rest of European market (as defined in the study) will reach US$3.6 Billion by the close of the analysis period.
The online education business is expected to grow at a rapid pace. WebRTC is a highly beneficial technology for educational platforms, regardless of the type of online learning they provide. It is not just conventional universities and schools that are affected. Thousands of courses are available on learning platforms such as Sololearn, Skillshare, MasterClass, and Stackskills. WebRTC allows instructors and students to interact in real-time with just the internet browser they are already using, regardless of the type of online learning they provide.
Select Competitors (Total 96 Featured) –
- Agora Lab, Inc.
- Apple Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Avaya Inc.
- CafeX Communications Inc.
- Cisco System Inc.
- Dialogic Corporation
- Enghouse Systems Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Oxagile LLC
- Plivo Inc.
- Ribbon Communications Operating Company, Inc.
- Sangoma Technologies Corporation
- Temasys Communications Pte Ltd.
- TWILIO INC.
- Vonage Holdings Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Web Real-Time Communication – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Absolute Criticality of Low Latency in Times of Accelerated Digitalization Provides the Foundation for the Growth of WebRTC
- Latency Per Bandwidth as Measured By Average Page Loading Time (PLT) (In Milliseconds (MS))
- Decision Autonomy & Real Time Engagement Drives Low Latency Needs
- Web Real Time Communications (WebRTC) Counters Latency
- WebRTC Flaunts the Potential to Reduce Round-Trip Time (RTT) & Improve Page Loading Time (PLT) & Streaming Performance: PLT Vs RTT (In Milliseconds)
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) Transforms the Communications Landscape
- WebRTC Based Videoconferencing Rises in Prominence
- Growing Use of Videoconferencing Brings WebRTC into the Spotlight for Its Ability to Provide Super Low Delay Speeds: Global Opportunity for Web & Video Conferencing (In US$ Million) for Years 2020, 2022, 2024 & 2026
- WebRTC Emerges to be the Future of Web Games
- Stable Outlook for Web Games/Real-Time Browser Games to Spur Growth
- WebRTC to Revolutionize Telemedicine & the Healthcare Industry
- Robust Outlook for Telemedicine Brightens Market Prospects
- Growing Demand for Telehealth Services Expands the Addressable Market Opportunity for WebRTC in Enabling Anywhere, Anytime Telemedicine Communication Accessible on Any Device: Global Opportunity for Telemedicine (In US$ Billion) for Years 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027
- Here’s How WebRTC Promises to Enhance the Telemedicine Experience
- Rise in On-Demand Streaming Offers Opportunities On a Platter for WebRTC
- On-Demand Services Takes Flight in the Era of Instant Gratification
- Growing Popularity of Video-On-Demand Provides a Platform for the Rise of Plugin- Free WebRTC Based Online Video Streaming: Global Opportunity for Video On-Demand (In US$ Billion) for Years 2021, 2023, 2025 and 2027
- Here’s How WebRTC Helps in Streaming
- Future-Proofing Security Is Imperative for Wider Adoption of WebRTC
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fvmfvt.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T. Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900