Compare the latest OnePlus Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals and enjoy instant savings on best-selling unlocked OnePlus devices & smartphone plans
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–What are the best OnePlus Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals? Sales experts at The Consumer Post track OnePlus prices and have rounded up the best OnePlus 7 Pro, OnePlus 7T, OnePlus 6T, OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 6 handset deals for shoppers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best OnePlus Smartphone deals:
- Save up to 43% off on the OnePlus 7 Pro 5G at Sprint – check the latest deals on the latest OnePlus 7 5G-enabled cell phones with 90Hz displays and 64GB, 128GB & 256GB storage
- Save up to $15/mo. on OnePlus cell phones & service plans at Sprint – enjoy instant savings on highly-rated OnePlus flagship smartphones with 8GB RAM and AMOLED displays
- Save up to 86% on OnePlus unlocked smartphones at Amazon – including savings on new and renewed models. The latest OnePlus 7 phones feature 8GB to 12GB RAM, a minimum of 6.41” displays, and up to three rear cameras
- Save up to $189 on OnePlus 7, 7T & 7 Pro unlocked cell phones at Amazon – the latest factory unlocked international models of the OnePlus 7 line are available in Mirror Black, Mirror Gray & Nebula Blue
- Save $181 on the OnePlus 7 unlocked smartphone at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
OnePlus smartphones are loved for providing high-end components and features at reasonable prices. Its most recently launched OnePlus 7T condenses features from the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro into a more compact form. The 7T follows the metal and glass body of the OnePlus 6 and 6T, but is upgraded with dual cameras.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? Both Amazon and Walmart offer discounts on a wide variety of products during the Black Friday and Cyber Monday holiday shopping season.
Amazon posted solid sales figures for its 2018 Black Friday sale, selling over one million toys and 700,000 fashion items within the first nine hours of the sale. In addition to the usual plethora of discounted items, holiday shoppers can enjoy impressive new deals everyday throughout Amazon’s Black Friday sales event.
Walmart’s e-commerce sales are predicted to grow by 33% in 2019, as reported by eMarketer. They recently overtook Apple to become the third largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon and eBay.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])