Members can save money and time with BJ’s as their one-stop shop for the holiday
WESTBOROUGH, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE: BJ), a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States, today announced unbeatable Thanksgiving deals, including a free turkey offer and savings on holiday essentials.
BJ’s members can get a free fresh or frozen Butterball turkey from Nov. 14, 2019 to Nov. 27, 2019 with coupon while supplies last when they buy any three qualifying items*. Members can choose from over 80 qualifying products, including household essentials such as Bounty Select-a-Size Enormous Paper Towels, Cascade Action Pacs and Tide Pods.
“We’re helping our members give thanks this holiday season by offering incredible savings on everything from fresh food and groceries to entertaining items and household essentials,” Michael Leary, senior vice president, GMM, perishables, grocery and beverages, BJ’s Wholesale Club. “We’re committed to providing our members outstanding value in an easy one-stop holiday shop. That’s why we’re excited to announce our free turkey promotion to help members stress less and save even more this Thanksgiving.”
Additionally, BJ’s members will gobble-gobble up the savings on fresh food and Thanksgiving necessities such as:
- Wellsley Farms 10-inch Pumpkin Pie, $5.99. Available in-club and with same-day delivery.
- Wellsley Farms Apple Cider, 1 gallon, $3.99. Available in-club and with same-day delivery.
- Wellsley Farms Brussels Sprouts, 2 lbs., $3.99 from Nov. 14 – Dec. 11, 2019. Available in-club and with same-day delivery.
From cheese boards and serving sets to dinnerware and wine glasses, BJ’s is a convenient one-stop shop with high-quality entertaining essentials for under $20 such as:
- Berkley Jensen 7-Pc. Charcuterie Set, $19.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com.
- Berkley Jensen 3-Tier Bowl Serving Set with Metal Stand, $14.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com.
- Berkley Jensen Wine Glass Set, 8 pk., $19.99. Available in-club and on BJs.com.
Members who are eager to seize the savings for Black Friday can shop BJ’s Black Friday doorbusters on BJs.com starting at midnight on Thanksgiving and in clubs on Nov. 29, 2019.
BJ’s Wholesale Club Holiday Hours:
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 28: Closed
- Black Friday, Nov. 29: 7 a.m. open, normal closing hours
- Saturday, Nov. 30: 8 a.m. open, normal closing hours
- Sunday, Dec. 1: Check with your local club or BJs.com/locations for extended hours during the holiday season
With BJ’s Everyday ClubVenienceSM, members can shop however they want this holiday season with convenient shopping options like BJs.com, buy online, pick up in-club, same-day delivery, digital coupons and two-day shipping on household essentials with BJ’s Stocked.
Shoppers can learn more about BJ’s Wholesale Club by going to www.bjs.com.
*Valid Nov. 14, 2019 to Nov. 27, 2019. Must use in-club coupon. Limit one per Member. Must purchase all qualifying items in one transaction. All Butterball Organic Turkeys are excluded. Maximum value: $25.00. No cash value. Availability and pricing may change and vary by club or BJs.com. No rain checks. Not available with same-day delivery. Manufacturer funded. Tax may be charged on pre-discounted price by law. View a complete list of qualifying items at BJs.com/FreeTurkey.
About BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ’s is a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 218 clubs and 144 BJ’s Gas® locations in 17 states.
The Company’s common stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BJ).
JHardin@bjs.com | 774-512-6978