A review of the best Fitbit Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals right now, featuring the top rated Versa 2, Charge 3, Alta HR, Ace, Charge 2, Versa Lite, Blaze & Flex Models
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s our expert pick of the best Fitbit Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals, reviewed and published by the Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales team at Deal Tomato featuring the Aria Fitbit scale
Best Fitbit deals:
- Save up to $50 on Fitbit Versa 2, Ionic & more Fitbit models
- Save up to 43% on a wide range of Fitbit Versa, Ionic, Charge, Alta & Surge activity trackers & smartwatches at Amazon
- Save up to 75% on the latest Fitbit smartwatches, activity trackers & bands at Walmart
- Save $50 on the all new Fitbit Versa 2 – at Fitbit.com
- Fitbit Charge 3 on sale now at Fitbit.com
- Save up to $50 on the brand new Fitbit Versa 2 – at Walmart
More smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Garmin & Fossil smartwatches at Walmart
- Save 50% on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – available at Sprint.com (Offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com
- Save up to 49% on top-rated Garmin activity trackers, smartwatches & GPS navigation systems at Walmart
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Fitbit is a best-selling smart watch designed and advertised as a tool to help users establish and achieve fitness goals. There are many models that each offer different advantages, the Versa series (Versa, Versa 2, Versa lite) is equipped with 15+ goal based exercise modes, can track sleep cycles and produce a sleep score. The Charge series (Charge 2, Charge 3) has a thinner design. While the Ace 2 is designed for kids 6+, equipped with parental controls and is meant to help kids build healthy habits from early on.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])