Consumer Articles share the best gaming mouse, mechanical keyboard & more PC accessories Cyber Monday deals of 2019, including Cyber Monday savings on Razer, Apple & Logitech keyboards and mice
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best Logitech, Apple & Razer mouse & keyboard Cyber Monday 2019 deals are shown below, including price-drops and deals on mechanical keyboards, Apple smart keyboards & Razer gaming mice.
Best PC Accessories deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of monitors, keyboards, mice, speakers & accessories – at HP.com
- Save up to 50% on Logitech, Microsoft, Razer & Apple keyboards – check for the latest prices on Apple Smart keyboards, the Razer Mouse and Redragon Mechanical Gaming Keyboards at Amazon
- Save up to 62% on PC accessories including headsets, mechanical keyboards and gaming mice at Walmart – including deals from top brands like HP, Logitech and Apple
- Save up to 50% on mechanical, ergonomic & gaming keyboards at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on Apple smart keyboards & top-rated keyboards for iPads – at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on Logitech & Razer gaming mouse – at Walmart
- Save up to 57% on Razer & Logitech gaming mouse deals
Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
PC accessories like a keyboard or mouse contribute a lot to computer user experience. A Razer mouse, being a gaming mouse, has a more responsive sensor than a regular Logitech mouse for smoother gameplay, for instance. A mechanical keyboard improves typing speed whilst an Apple Smart Keyboard Folio enables iPad users to type with a full-size keyboard.
Is Cyber Monday still a thing? Online retailers make the most of the post-Thanksgiving shopping frenzy by stretching their holiday sales until the Monday following Black Friday. The amount of revenue generated during Cyber Monday 2018 totalled $7.9 billion, as reported by Adobe Analytics.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ( [email protected])