Here’s our summary of the latest early iPad deals for Prime Day 2021, including all the best savings on the 11-inch & 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 10.9-inch iPad Air, 10.2-inch iPad, and more
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find the latest early Apple iPad deals for Amazon Prime Day, including iPad mini, 2020 iPad Air and 2021 iPad Pro savings. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best Apple iPad deals:
- Save up to 28% on the iPad Pro at Amazon – the 2021 12.9-inch iPad Pro is powered by Apple’s revolutionary M1 chip
- Save on the iPad Air at Amazon – the iPad Air has an impressive Liquid Retina display and is powered by Apple’s A14 Bionic chip
- Save on the iPad at Amazon – the 2020 10.2-inch iPad is powered by Apple’s A12 Bionic chip and is compatible with the Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard
- Save on the iPad mini at Amazon – check the latest savings on 64GB, 256GB, Wi-Fi, and Wi-Fi + Cellular iPad mini models
- Save up to $140 on iPads at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the iPad Pro, iPad mini and iPad Air
Searching for more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and Amazon’s Prime Day homepage to view thousands more active and upcoming offers. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple’s tablet offerings consist of the iPad, iPad Pro, iPad mini, and iPad Air. The standard iPad is the most affordable model, but despite that, it delivers the full iPadOS experience with Apple Pencil and Smart Keyboard compatibility. In contrast, the iPad Pro with an M1 chip provides performance comparable to laptops, as well as a vibrant XDR display and 5G connectivity.
The fourth-generation iPad Air takes design cues from the iPad Pro and features the A14 Bionic, Apple’s most advanced chip to date. Meanwhile, the iPad mini is the most compact in the family with a 7.9-inch display, but it packs a lot of power.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)