Sales experts review the top Black Friday & Cyber Monday computer, massage, office and recliner chair deals for shoppers in 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Chair Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best recliner, massage, computer, gaming and office chair deals by clicking the links below.
Best chair deals:
- Save up to 53% on top-rated office & computer chairs at Walmart – check live prices on Urban Shop, Mainstays, Comfort, OFM & more best-selling office & computer chairs
- Save $106 on the OFM Essentials Collection Leather Executive Office Chair with Arms at Walmart
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of massage chairs at Walmart – save on electric, gaming, recliner, shiatsu massage chairs & more from top manufacturers such as Best Choice, BestMassage and Dorel
- Save up to $310 on recliner chairs at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on top-rated computer & office chairs at Amazon
- Save on a wide range of office & executive office chairs – at the National Business Furniture online store
- Save on a wide range of massage, recliner, office & computer chairs at Amazon
- Save $461 on the Ashley Furniture Signature Design reclining sofa at Amazon
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A recliner chair is one of the best options for a person looking to find comfort and versatility while lounging around. Whether working or at the office, these chairs are perfectly designed and developed to provide users with ideal comfort. Reclining chairs are also more comfortable and can undoubtedly be used as massage chairs as well.
Do Amazon and Walmart offer Black Friday deals? Every year, Amazon and Walmart offer many of the best discounts for shoppers during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Online shoppers purchased an astounding one million toys and 700,000 fashion items from Amazon.com during the first 9 hours of Black Friday 2018. Amazon’s decision to offer free shipping to purchases made over the holiday sales season last year was most likely a significant factor to the retailer’s impressive performance during the period.
Walmart’s e-commerce sales are predicted to grow by 33% in 2019, as reported by eMarketer. They recently overtook Apple to become the third largest online retailer in the US behind Amazon and eBay.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])