Save on AirPods deals during Black Friday 2019 with our up-to-date guide to the best early AirPods Pro & 2nd Generation AirPods with wireless charging case deals
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a list of all the best early AirPods Black Friday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Spending Lab.
Best AirPods deals:
- Save $15 on the Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon – the newest AirPods Pro feature active noise cancellation, transparency mode and a customizable fit and seal
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
- Save up to 18% off on Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) at Amazon – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Generation) with Wireless Charging Case & Standard Charging Case models
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods at Walmart – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Gen) & AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
- Save on Apple AirPods – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Introducing the H1 chip, the new Apple AirPods 2 delivers less gaming latency and faster call connection. The second generation of Apple AirPods still offers up to 5 hours of charge, but now has the option for a Qi-based wireless charging case. Apple’s digital assistant can also be quickly activated with a simple “Hey Siri.”
How much can shoppers save on items during Black Friday? Black Friday shoppers enjoy discounts across a wide range of product categories. In their 2016 study, Profitero found that Walmart offered an average discount of 36.6% over Black Friday, with 39.3% average savings on electronics products.
With some of the best Black Friday deals being available online, shoppers are steadily moving away from making their purchases in-store. Online sales during Black Friday in 2018 reached $6.22 billion, 23.6% higher than the previous year, according to CNBC.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)