A review of the best Apple Watch Series 3 deals available now, featuring the top GPS + Cellular 38mm & 42mm Series 3 smartwatch sales
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the top Apple Watch Series 3 deals for Christmas 2019. Find up-to-date savings on Apple Watch 3 smartwatches at Sprint, AT&T, Walmart & Amazon listed below by the team at Spending Lab.
Best Apple Watch Series 3 deals:
- Save 38% on Apple Watch Series 3 at Walmart – including price drops of over $100 on the Series 3 GPS + Cellular smartwatches
- Save 50% on Apple Watch Sport Band Series 3 (GPS + Cellular) – at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save on Apple Watch Series 3, 4 & 5 – receive a free Belkin Sport Band for Apple Watch with your purchase of select Apple Watch Series 3 smartwatches at B&H Photo Video
More Apple Watch deals:
- Save up to $146 on a wide range of Apple Watch smartwatches at Walmart– deals live now on the latest Apple Watch models with GPS and GPS with cellular
- Save 50% on any Apple Watch (including Apple Watch Series 5, 4, 3 & Nike edition) – check full offer details at Sprint.com (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to $80 on a wide range of Apple Watches at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watch Series 2, 3, 4 & 5 and Apple Watch Bands
- Save up to $200 on Apple Watch Series 5 & 4 smartwatches – at AT&T
Ever since the first Apple Watch was released in April 2015, the device has exceeded expectations when it comes to the features that it offers. The Apple Watch Series 1 to Series 3 started with messaging, calls, reminders, GPS and mapping options. Today, the Apple Watch Series 4 and Apple Watch Series 5 have fall detection, medical ID, and ECG monitoring features which can benefit the users to check personal health. Apple Watch Nike models are also available for added customization. Additional options for consumers are the display sizes which include 38mm, 40mm, 42mm, and 44mm.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])