Company begins shipping highly anticipated AIR PIX to Indiegogo backers in time for holiday fun
MINNEAPOLIS–(BUSINESS WIRE)–AirSelfie today announced its highly anticipated AIR PIX, the smallest, most intuitive and affordable aerial camera ever, is now shipping to early Indiegogo backers in time for the holidays. The critically acclaimed AIR PIX is the recipient of a 2019 CE Week “Best in Show” award for its aerial camera innovation and will be showcased at CES 2020 in Las Vegas.
Priced at $99.95, the pocket-sized AIR PIX is the world’s most feature-packed entry-level aerial camera. Features include:
- Industry leading autonomous flight technology that allows users to take selfies while remaining completely immersed in their activity and even without their smartphone.
- 12MP high-resolution camera, 70° FOV wide-angle lens that also takes full HD 1080p videos at 30fps.
- Ultra-light and compact: Measuring only 4.01” x 3.34” x 0.51”, AIR PIX is smaller than an iPhone X and its chassis weighs less than 1.83oz, about the same as a golf ball and far less than the weight the FCC requires for registration.
- Four chassis integrated propellers for safe hand landings and indoor flying.
- 6+ minute flight between charges.
- Five flight modes: app controlled Manual, autonomous Auto-Fly, 360˚ autonomous, App-Free Auto-Fly for flights without a smartphone connection and Gesture Control for piloting AIR PIX with a few simple gestures and movements.
- New intuitive “One-Touch” app allows users to capture, edit and instantly share photos & video on social media. Available for both Android and iOS.
- AIR PIX comes equipped with a carrying case, built-in 8 GB MicroSD Card, and a USB-C cable.
To see AIR PIX in action, watch this video.
“As promised, AIR PIX is now flying out to photo enthusiasts around the country ahead of the holidays,” said Greg Appelhof, president, AirSelfie, Inc. “We are thrilled by the overwhelming support and enthusiasm we have received from the AirSelfie global crowdfunding community and are excited to deliver an experience that far exceeds the expectations for a pocket-sized aerial camera.”
AIR PIX is available for preorder on www.airselfiecamera.com, the new AirSelfie website that acts as an interactive hub of tutorials, tips and tricks to help AirSelfie owners have the fullest experience possible with their aerial cameras. AIR PIX will soon be available for purchase at retailers and showcased at CES 2020 in booth #42370, Sands Expo.
About AirSelfie, Inc.
The AirSelfie products are the world’s first and only pocket-sized aerial cameras that allow you to take HD photos and video of your friends and life hands-free from the sky with the free for download iOS and Android app or without a smartphone connection.
AirSelfie is on the leading edge of aerial camera technology with its introduction of “one-touch” Auto-Fly autonomous flight and App-Free Auto-Fly that allow AIR PIX to launch, fly, find the user, shoot HD selfies, and then return to the user with the touch of a button or even without a smartphone connection. These two proprietary flight modes allow the user to take selfies while they continue their life activity without interruption to pilot the aerial camera or even to make a disruptive gesture.
The new, highly intuitive AirSelfie app sets the AirSelfie experience apart from all other aerial cameras with a robust image editing suite featuring rotate, size, crop, brightness, contrast, and saturation functions, plus the ability to add dynamic filters, type in a myriad of fonts, a library of fun stickers and frames, plus much more! The
AirSelfie app also allows users to share their personally customized images instantly and seamlessly to their favorite social media platforms directly from the app.
AirSelfie aerial cameras and their accessories are developed and produced by an international team of talent hailing from all over the world. Flight platform developers and engineers from Shenzhen, Italian app and industrial designers and experienced corporate leaders around the world are coordinated by AirSelfie, Inc., which, through its affiliates, manages development, production and distribution of AirSelfie products globally.
For more information on AirSelfie, visit www.airselfiecamera.com.
Donna Loughlin Michaels | LMGPR | 408.393.5575 | [email protected]