The Consumer Post compare the best Black Friday & Cyber Monday AirPods deals of 2019 and identify savings on Apple AirPods Pro & 2 wireless earphones
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Black Friday & Cyber Monday AirPods deals are here. Experts at The Consumer Post have compared the best Apple AirPods Pro with wireless charging case deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best AirPods Pro deals:
- AirPods Pro available now at Walmart – shop the latest Apple AirPods Pro with active noise cancellation
- Save $15 on the Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon – the newest AirPods Pro feature active noise cancellation, transparency mode and a customizable fit and seal
Best AirPods deals:
- Save up to 25% on Apple AirPods & EarPods earphones at Walmart – including price drops on the Apple AirPods with Charging Case (latest model) and Wireless Charging Case (latest model)
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods (latest models) at Walmart – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Gen) & AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
- Save up to 18% off on Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) at Amazon – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Generation) with Wireless Charging Case & Standard Charging Case models
- Save on Apple AirPods – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Ever since it was launched, the Apple AirPods have remained as the gold standard in wireless listening technology. The AirPods Pro is on a whole new level. Its active noise-cancellation feature allows users to enjoy distraction-free listening. It also has a transparency mode that lets outside sound in with a press of a button. Lastly, it has Siri integration and water-resistant features, too. A less expensive option is the AirPods 2, equipped with Apple’s legendary technology.
How big of a discount can shoppers find on Black Friday? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
As the best Black Friday deals are typically found online, more and more shoppers choose to head online rather than in-store to avoid traffic and long lines.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)