Here’s a list of the best Apple AirPods Black Friday 2019 deals available right now, including Apple AirPods Pro and AirPods 2nd generation wireless earphones with charging case
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find all the best Apple AirPods deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Apple AirPods, AirPods (2nd Gen) and AirPods 2 deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at The Consumer Post.
Best AirPods deals:
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods (Latest Models) at Walmart – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Gen) & AirPods Pro with wireless charging case
- Save $15 on the Apple AirPods Pro at Amazon – the newest AirPods Pro feature active noise cancellation, transparency mode and a customizable fit and seal
- AirPods Pro available now at Walmart – shop the latest Apple AirPods Pro with active noise cancelation
- Save up to 25% on Apple AirPods & EarPods earphones at Walmart – including price drops on the Apple AirPods with Charging Case (latest model) and Wireless Charging Case (latest model)
- Save up to $35 on Apple AirPods & AirPods Charging Cases at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on the latest AirPods Pro, AirPods (2nd Gen) with Wireless Charging Case and Standard Charging Case
- Save up to 18% off on Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) at Amazon – check live prices on the latest AirPods (2nd Generation) with Wireless Charging Case & Standard Charging Case models
- Save on Apple AirPods – at B&H Photo Video
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Apple’s version of the innovative wireless earphone technology is called AirPods. AirPods 2 come in the classic white color of the original Apple earphones but are sold separately from the iPhone. They work by connecting to any device that is equipped with Bluetooth, which means AirPods can be used with Android smartphones as well. When used with an iPhone, AirPods can be voice activated by Apple’s built in intelligence system, Siri. AirPods differ from other wireless headphones because they are powered by Apple’s patented H1 headphone chip, which offers a stable connection, clean audio and up to 5 hours of listening time with one charge.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org)