New Segments Identify Affinity or Intent Using Actionable Insights From Real-World Consumer Behavior to Identify, Reach and Engage Customers
LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Factual, the location data company, today announced a significant update to its Audience product, adding Predictive and Loyalty audiences built using machine-learned predictive insights to its roster of targeting solutions for marketers.
Beginning today, marketers will have access to new Predictive Audiences and Loyalty Audiences, both built on sophisticated visitation pattern analysis, which will further enable marketers to construct highly scalable and accurate audience segments based on real-world consumer behavior and designed for ROI. The company has also added more than 100 ready-to-use audience segments in every vertical, including auto, retail and QSR.
Factual builds its Predictive Audiences by developing an understanding of visitors to a place category and mapping their visitation patterns beforehand. Using Factual’s Observation Graph, consumers most likely to visit a category based on these patterns can be segmented into audiences, giving marketers the ability to connect with consumers before they set foot in a brand’s retail location.
Predictive Audiences are available for numerous verticals and are designed to address specific use cases to identify and target consumers. For example, Predictive Audiences built for the auto industry are designed to identify and influence consumer decision-making as they consider which vehicles to purchase and dealerships to visit. Predictive Audiences for auto include:
- 6-Month Predictive Auto Shopper: Consumers who exhibit behavioral patterns that indicate they are likely to visit an auto dealer in 6 months. This could imply that they are at the top of the funnel and will likely start to consider whether to make an auto purchase.
- 3-Month Predictive Auto Shopper: Consumers who exhibit behavioral patterns that indicate they are likely to visit an auto dealer in 3 months. This could demonstrate that targeted messages from brands could help these consumers decide which vehicles they might consider for an upcoming auto purchase.
- 1-Month Predictive Auto Shopper: Consumers who exhibit behavioral patterns that indicate they are likely to visit an auto dealer in 1 month. This could demonstrate these consumers will likely be in-market for a vehicle and are about to start visiting dealerships.
In addition to Predictive Audiences, Factual is introducing Loyalty Audiences, which help marketers effectively target consumers based on their level of engagement. With Loyalty Audiences, marketers have the ability to identify casual customers that may convert into brand advocates, isolate customers who visit their brand frequently, stay top of mind with new visitors, and more. Loyalty Audiences are available for more than 700 chains at launch, with more being added regularly.
Segments within Factual’s new Loyalty Audiences include:
- Brand Loyalists: Consumers who are loyal and exclusive to a brand
- Cross-Shoppers: Consumers who frequent a brand’s industry but are not loyal to any particular brand
- New Visitors: Consumers who historically were not visitors to a brand but have recently visited
- Returning Visitors: Consumers who have consistent visitation to a brand
- Churned Visitors: Consumers who used to visit a brand but have not been seen recently
Finally, Factual is releasing more than 100 new ready-to-use audience segments that span all verticals. These new segments join the more than 1,000 existing audience segments in Factual’s standard taxonomy, and can be easily activated across many of the company’s top partners, including Centro, Google Display & Video 360, MediaMath, The Trade Desk, and Xandr.
“The Click-Through-Rate (CTR) on Factual Audiences is far exceeding other data elements we’ve been using,” said Factual customer Steelhouse. “Combined together they’re an ideal balance of high CTR and conversion rates. We’re clearly reaching the right people now, and users are interacting with our ads.”
Factual’s Targeting products are built upon Observation Graph, Factual’s proprietary, responsibly sourced dataset that interprets the movements of 300 million monthly active devices globally and filters billions of inputs, including place visitation and activity detection, daily. Factual’s data is always neutral and never bound to specific media, targeting or attribution providers. It is integrated within most major marketing platforms, which together represent more than 80% of all programmatic spend.
“With the explosion of data-driven marketing tools, marketers are now expected to know more about their target audiences than ever before, and use that deeper customer understanding to drive growth and increase their return on advertising spend,” said Brian Czarny, Chief Marketing Officer, Factual. “Factual’s new scalable Predictive and Loyalty audiences help marketers target their campaigns more efficiently, reaching their customers at the right time in the buyer journey and increasing the relevance of their messages.”
To learn more about Factual Targeting or any of Factual’s location-based marketing products, visit www.factual.com.
Factual is the location data company that helps marketers and their organizations use location to better understand, reach and engage consumers. Customers use Factual’s insights, targeting, measurement and data enrichment products to build and execute digital advertising strategies, understand audiences, measure success, and support innovative business solutions.
Factual’s customers and partners include Apple, Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Snap and Uber, and Factual data is used by more than 6,000 leading brands around the world, including all 50 of the top U.S. national advertisers. For more information, visit www.factual.com, read our blog and follow us on Twitter or LinkedIn.