A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy technology industry press releases from PR Newswire, including Norton’s new cybersecurity solution for small businesses.
NEW YORK, Sept. 29, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the business technology industry stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- NASA’s First Asteroid Sample Has Landed, Now Secure in Clean Room
The returned samples collected from Bennu will help scientists worldwide make discoveries to better understand planet formation and the origin of organics and water that led to life on Earth, as well as benefit all of humanity by learning more about potentially hazardous asteroids.
- Norton Introduces New Small Business Solution with 24/7 Triple-Lock Cybersecurity for Small Teams
“We’ve built our small business products and services with the same approach in mind as we do with our consumer portfolio, so entrepreneurs don’t need to worry about becoming cybersecurity experts,” said Massimo Rapparini, General Manager & Head of Small Business Safety at Gen. “Norton is here to make cybersecurity accessible and easy so they can focus on building thriving businesses.”
- Vuzix New State-of-the-Art Manufacturing Plant for Optical Waveguides Opens
This unique waveguide manufacturing facility enables not only the anticipated multi-billion-dollar augmented reality smart glasses market but other large markets like heads-up displays for in-vehicle use cases and more.
- Workday Shapes How the Future Works With New AI and ML Capabilities
Finance and HR professionals need real-time access to data and information to make faster decisions and better manage their people and money. To help them deliver on these needs, Workday is unveiling new capabilities.
- Legrand Partners with Microsoft to Create New Hybrid Conferencing Space
Signature Teams Rooms were developed to be immersive and inclusive meeting spaces enhanced for hybrid experiences that can be easily deployed at scale around the world.
- DFINITY Foundation and The Game Company Revolutionize Gaming on the Decentralized Internet
The two organizations have partnered to seamlessly integrate TGC’s revolutionary gaming platform to the ICP’s decentralized ecosystem. This collaboration aims to provide gamers with a frictionless experience, leveraging ICP’s secure and scalable infrastructure to enhance the accessibility and performance of TGC’s innovative gaming solutions.
- Genus AI Secures $11M Total Funding In Seed Round for Generative AI in E-Commerce
This funding has allowed Genus AI to become one of the leaders in supporting direct to consumer and e-commerce brands with generative AI solutions to increase growth across social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, X and Pinterest.
- GravaStar Launches Mecha Robot-inspired Charger That Transforms Your Charging Experience with Style, Speed, and Safety
Equipped with Gallium Nitride (GaN) technology, the Delta35 stands as a testament to efficiency and power. GaN technology ensures that the charger operates at peak performance with minimal heat generation, resulting not only in quicker, more efficient charging but also in eco-friendly and low-heat technology.
- Mitsubishi Electric Selects BlackBerry to Power its New In-Vehicle System
The collaboration will help advance road safety by leveraging an array of sensor data to anticipate safety risks, reduce driver distractions, highlight potential driving hazards, and enable new consumer experiences.
- Sony Electronics & Olivia Rodrigo to Release “LinkBuds S x Olivia Rodrigo” Limited Edition Headphones
The LinkBuds S x Olivia Rodrigo includes two special equalizers customized for Olivia’s music that can be accessed through the Sony|Headphones Connect app1, allowing fans to listen like Olivia.
Read more of the latest business technology releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNtech on Twitter.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 440,000 newsrooms, websites, direct feeds, journalists and influencers and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
For questions, contact the team at email@example.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-tech-news-10-stories-you-need-to-see-301942398.html
SOURCE PR Newswire