Macy’s Makes Last-Minute Gift Shopping Easier than Ever with Grab and Go Gifts, Extended Store Hours and Special Deals
Gifts Arrive In the Nick of Time with Fast Shipping Solutions
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–It’s beginning to look a lot like … you waited until the last minute. Eight tiny reindeer aren’t coming to the rescue, but Macy’s has it covered with unique and thoughtful last-minute ideas from ultra-luxe to gifts under $100, $50 or $25 to make everyone believe their special gift was wrapped and sitting under the tree weeks ago. Whether you’re looking for something sparkly from the Forevermark Tribute™ Jewelry Collection or scoring an out of this world gift like First We Feast’s “Hot Ones” exclusive hot sauce pack and gear from the hit Complex Networks series, Macy’s makes finding great gifts on every budget so easy that they’re sure to get everything on the “what they really, really want” list.
When the elves have left the building, Macy’s is here to help wrap it up fast with extended store hours, fast shipping solutions and special deals. To ensure everyone’s checked off the list, Macy’s will open early and close late until Dec. 24, check your local store for up-to-date hours.
- On Dec. 21, grab your wallet and dash to your local Macy’s, the first 250 shoppers in-store will receive a free $10 Macy’s Reward Card.
- Orders placed by Saturday, Dec. 21 with standard shipping or by noon EST on Sunday, Dec. 22 with express delivery will arrive by Christmas.
- Orders placed by 3 p.m. on Dec. 24 can be picked up in-store by 6 p.m., just in time for Christmas morning!
STORY at Macy’s
Faster than you can call on Dasher, Dancer or Prancer, score the perfect gift from STORY at Macy’s. “Home for the Holidays STORY,” the latest theme at the narrative-driven concept store inside Macy’s locations nationwide, features more than 900 unique presents from 200 small businesses. Experience this editorial-inspired living gift guide and discover a wonderland of gifts for everyone on the list in the ultimate home setting. From grooming kits and whimsical games to food-themed finds and rock music inspired collectibles, STORY at Macy’s gifts add wonder and merriment to any holiday celebration. Visit STORY at Macy’s at select locations or shop a highlight of gifts online at macys.com/STORY.
Discover a selection of gifts including:
- Streamline Let it Melt! Snowman
- Harry Barker Plaid Chicken Flavored Biscuit Tin
- Quotable You Rock Scented Candle
- Julie Mollo Martini Clutch
- True Brands Admiral Rosewood Flask by Viski
- Luckies of London The Pocket Tin Speakers 2.0
- We Took To The Woods In The Glen Bark Candle
- Suck UK Mini Desktop Cork Globe
- Gingko Flip Click Clock
Looking for this year’s hottest toys? Macy’s has an incredible assortment of must-have toys from the best and buzziest brands, making finding the perfect gift easier than ever! Whether it’s your own kids, niece, nephew or friend, Macy’s assortment of top toys at every price point has everything kids (or even you) have been looking for!
- Barbie® Plan ‘n’ Wash Pets Doll and Playset
- Frozen Disney Singing Elsa Doll With Music
- Melissa and Doug Kitchen Accessory Playset
- Game of Thrones Monopoly for Adults
- Fisher Price® Little People Caring For Animals Farm
- Fisher Price® Bounce and Spin Puppy
- Hot Wheels® Mega Garage
- FAO Schwarz Piano Dance Mat
- FAO Schwarz Train Set Motorized With Sound
- Lionel The Polar Express Ready To Play Train Set
Give the gift that keeps on giving with one of our specialty curated subscription boxes.
Macy’s Beauty Box
Give the gift of beauty all year long with a monthly subscription to gorgeous treats. Each box features a chic pouch with five deluxe samples from the best brands, plus a special deal of $5 off your beauty purchases, all for $15 a month. Simply visit macys.com/subscription/ beautybox to sign up.
Macy’s Wine Cellar
Discover a uniquely personalized wine experience with Macy’s Wine Cellar. Get hundreds of delicious wines from the world’s most exciting vineyards delivered right to your door. For the ultimate gift for the wine lover in the family, sign them up for the Macy’s Wine Cellar Club. Check out macyswinecellar.com for more ideas.
Perfect Last-Minute Gifts Sure To Top Their Wish List
Need some Christmas SOS? For last-minute gift inspiration and picks that will make Santa proud, check out a curated list of the season’s top gifts at every price point at macys.com/gifts. Santa doesn’t have time for procrastination, but Macy’s expert personal stylists can help suggest great last-minute gifts or the perfect holiday outfit, just book an appointment online at macys.com/personalstylist.
Gifts for Every Personality
- Starbucks ® Coffee for Two Gift Set
- Ganz LED Light Up Marquee Initial Ornaments
- Betsey Johnson Candy Cozy Sock Giftbox
- Frango Chocolates 1 lb Holiday Wrapped Milk Mint Box of Chocolates
- Bespoke Dopp Kits
- Totes Men’s Mug & Sock Gift Set
- Men’s Double-Strand Braided Leather Bracelet
- INC Pair + 1 Tech Glove Set, Created for Macy’s
- DKNY Fuzzy Animal Print Knit Scarf
- Silken Slumber Solid and Printed Silk Pillowcases & Eye Masks Giftable Collection
- R.H. Macy & Co. European Chocolate Biscuit Tin
- Tzumi PopSolo Bling – Rechargeable Bluetooth Karaoke Microphone and Voice Mixer with Smartphone Holder
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Linear Logo Collection
- Stetson Men’s Waterproof Trapper Hat, Created for Macy’s
- Apparis Rachel Two-Tone Faux Fur Scarf, Created for Macy’s
- Happy Socks Beatles Collector 6 Pack Sock
- Stonewall Kitchen Deluxe Breakfast Tote Gift Set
- JBL Live 400 Bluetooth Headphones
- Macy’s Diamond Halo 18” Pendant Necklace
- Bey Berk Leather Travel Piece
- Harry & David Moose Munch Drum
- Hickory Farms Holiday Celebration Meat & Cheese Gift Set
Beauty & Grooming
- TonyMoly 4-pc I’m Honey Cracker Box Set
- MAC 3-pc Signature Stars Lipstick Set, Created for Macy’s
- Anastasia Beverly Hills 10-pc Holiday Lip Gloss Set
- Coach men’s 3-pc. gift set
- Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy 3-pc. gift set
- Calvin Klein Euphoria 3-pc. gift set
- Carolina Herrera Good Girl 3-pc. gift set
- Estée Lauder Beautiful or Pleasures Eau de Parfum jumbo spray, 5 oz.
- Chanel Chance Eau Tendre 2-pc gift set
Home & Entertaining
- Pfaltzgraff Mug Collection
- Chasing Lola Jumbo Cat Mug
- Martha Stewart Collection Longhair Faux-Fur Decorative Pillow and Throw Collection, Created For Macy’s
- Godinger Sleigh Wine Bottle Holder
- W&P Design Pineapple Shot Glasses
- Studio Mercantile 3-Qt. Beer Tower, Created for Macy’s
- Woodwick Harvest Mini Candle Gift Set
- The Cellar Set of 4 Tumblers, Created for Macy’s
- Salton Electric S’mores Maker Fondue Maker
- DKNY Allure carry-on luggage
Still not sure what to get them? Leaving milk and cookies out won’t fix the problem. Give the gift of unlimited choices and pick up a Macy’s gift card, the perfect gift for everyone on the list.
Macy’s is America’s store for life. The largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc. (NYSE:M) delivers quality fashion at affordable prices to customers at approximately 640 locations in 43 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, and Guam, as well as to customers in more than 100 international destinations through leading e-commerce site macys.com. Macy’s inspires fashion exploration and discovery through the most desired family of exclusive brands for her, for him, for the home, and via our dynamic mobile and social platforms. We know the power of celebration, demonstrated through decades of memorable experiences created during Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks® and Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows, and celebrity appearances. Macy’s flagship stores – including New York City’s Herald Square – are internationally renowned and preeminent destinations for tourists. With the collective support of our customers and employees, Macy’s builds community and helps make a difference in every market we serve, supporting local and national charities by giving nearly $50 million each year, plus 146,000 hours of volunteer service. For more than 160 years, Macy’s has, and continues to, make life shine brighter for our customers, colleagues, and communities.
Erica White, Macy’s Media Relations
646-429-7470; [email protected]
Sheikina Liverpool, Macy’s Media Relations
646-429-5241; [email protected]