Vizio TV Black Friday Deals (2019): The Best Early Vizio 4K & Smart TV Deals Compared by Deal Stripe
Experts at Deal Stripe list the top early Black Friday 2019 Vizio deals, featuring instant savings on Vizio 4K & Smart TVs in 60”, 65”, 70” & more sizes
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find the best early Vizio TV Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on Vizio 4K & Smart TVs.
Best Vizio TV deals:
- Save up to $401 on a wide range of Vizio TV models at Amazon – check live prices on the P Series, M Series & V Series with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution and Dolby Vision HDR
- Save up to $800 on 70” Vizio 4K TVs at Amazon – check live prices on XLED 4K UHD SmartCast home theater displays. P-Series models with Quantum color & larger flat-screen HDR models
- Save up to $400 on 65” Vizio 4K TVs at Amazon – check live prices on full array 4K HDR TVs with Quantum Dot technology, SmartCast 3.0 & voice control options
- Save up to 29% on Vizio Smart TVs at Amazon – save on a wide range of LED and XLED TVs with built-in Apple AirPlay 2, ChromeCast and access to Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services
- Save up to $598 on popular Vizio TV models at B&H Photo Video – check deals on top rated UHD and 4K Smart TVs
- Save on select models of Vizio TVs at Walmart.com
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The latest Vizio Smart TVs include the P-Series® Quantum X, P-Series® Quantum, M-Series™ Quantum, and V-Series™. They are available in different sizes such as 70 inch, 65 inch, 60 inch, and 50 inch variants. All have 4K UHD, Dolby Vision™ HDR, and various levels of UltraBright and Local Dimming Zones.
How does Black Friday shopping work? Most stores normally offer Black Friday discounts from 20% off all the way up to over 50% on select products.
Long lines and heavy traffic continue to push Black Friday shoppers away from physical stores and towards the more convenient online portals. The National Retail Federation (NRF) reported that in 2018, 41.4 million people conducted their shopping online during the holiday sales period, while only 34.7 million people shopped exclusively in stores.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])