Deals experts compare the best 50”, 60”, 65” and 70” Vizio 4K TV deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a list of all the best Vizio smart TV Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at The Consumer Post.
Best Vizio TV deals:
- Save up to $500 on a wide range of Vizio smart TVs & sound bars at Walmart – check live prices on the top-rated Vizio P Series, M Series & V Series with up to 4K Ultra HD resolution and Dolby Vision HDR
- Save up to $500 on 70-inch Vizio TVs & 4K TVs at Walmart – check live prices on XLED 4K UHD SmartCast home theater displays. P-Series models with Quantum color & larger flat-screen HDR models
- Save up to $700 on 65-inch Vizio TVs & 4K TVs at Walmart – check live prices on full array 4K HDR TVs with Quantum Dot technology, SmartCast 3.0 & voice control options
- Save on 60-inch Vizio TVs – at Walmart
- Save up to 43% on 50-inch Vizio TVs – at Walmart
- Save up to 37% on Vizio Smart TVs at Amazon – save on a wide range of LED and XLED TVs with built-in Apple AirPlay 2, ChromeCast and access to Netflix, Hulu and other streaming services
- Save up to $598 on select Vizio TVs at B&H Photo Video – check deals on top rated UHD and 4K Smart TVs
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Vizio’s 50 inch, 60 inch, 65 inch and 70 inch smart TVs are among the most popular models offered by the brand. These TVs come with UHD and HDR technology for impressive video and audio quality. Vizio TVs also have a wide range of features such as large screen brilliance, smart remote, and SmartCast.
What time is Black Friday at Amazon and Walmart? Black Friday and Cyber Monday falls on November 29 and December 2, respectively, this year.
Black Friday on Amazon lasts longer than just the four-day weekend that starts on Thanksgiving Day. To start, Amazon builds up shopper interest with their ‘Countdown to Black Friday’ promotion, which provides shoppers a taste of the deals to come during Black Friday Deals Week itself. Amazon’s deals are typically available until Cyber Monday in early December. This year Walmart is also offering holiday sales early. From October 25th to the end of November, Walmart is advertising discounts on large ticket items in their kitchen, home, electronics and sporting goods departments as part of their early Black Friday deals. Black Friday deals can be usually be found on Walmart.com as early as Thanksgiving (November 27), while in-store deals are normally made available on Thanksgiving Day itself.
Retailers have been extending Black Friday deals longer each year. Amazon’s deals run the longest, with their Cyber Monday Deals Week continuing the holiday shopping sales a further week.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ( [email protected])