Tricentis Launches Testim Mobile
Company enhances Testim to meet the growing demand for high quality mobile applications
AUSTIN, Texas–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Tricentis, a global leader in enterprise continuous testing, today announced the release of Testim Mobile, adding extensive mobile testing capabilities to Testim. The new mobile features ensure smoother connectivity and a better mobile testing experience through codeless solutions for iOS and Android, native and web apps.
Testim Mobile is driven by the rapidly growing need to ensure high performing mobile apps as mobile use reaches all-time highs. In fact, there are 6.92 billion smartphone users in the world today and mobile devices generate nearly 50% of global website traffic, according to Statista. These statistics validate that the future is mobile, and organizations must be ready to deliver high quality mobile applications or risk being left behind.
“Ever-changing consumer expectations require organizations to frequently evolve their mobile applications, risking challenges due to a variety of operating systems, unstable network connections, geo-location capabilities, and more. As more mobile-first companies enter the market, organizations must ensure high performance, functionality, and usability for their apps to be successful,” said Suhail Ansari, Chief Technology Officer, Tricentis. “Testim Mobile delivers innovative mobile testing capabilities that enable agile teams to quickly evaluate quality, debug failures, and use feedback to innovate on their applications through a continuous build and release cycle.”
Historically focused on UI testing for web applications, the AI-based SaaS solution Tricentis Testim now supports native iOS and Android application testing from the same platform. Testim Mobile allows simplified setup and connectivity to enable a more straightforward testing experience with low code, enabling agile teams to do more with less. Testim Mobile capabilities include:
- Codeless authoring – Author mobile tests with real physical devices or emulators/simulators, eliminating the need to write and maintain Appium, Espresso, or XCUITest scripts that take hours and delay releases.
- Simple device management – Set up, configure, and manage mobile devices in minutes using the Tricentis Mobile Agent, a centralized mobile service that manages local, remote, and cloud-based devices’ connectivity.
- Windows iOS testing – iOS devices can be connected and uploaded to the Tricentis Mobile Agent even when running on Windows laptops.
- Mobile apps in the cloud – Upload mobile apps into the cloud and then enable access by other team members for authoring on virtual devices (emulators/simulators).
- Flexible execution options – Run tests on real or virtual devices or run tests in parallel on third-party device clouds.
To learn more about the latest Testim Mobile, register for the webinar scheduled for March 2, 2023.
- Blog: Tricentis Testim: Introducing low-code mobile testing for Agile development teams
- Webinar: Introducing Testim mobile: Modern, progressive testing for native mobile apps
Connect with Tricentis
Tricentis is a global leader in enterprise continuous testing. The Tricentis AI-based, continuous testing portfolio of products provide a new and fundamentally different way to perform software testing. An approach that’s totally automated, fully codeless, and intelligently driven by AI. It addresses both agile development and complex enterprise apps, enabling enterprises to accelerate their digital transformation by dramatically increasing software release speed, reducing costs, and improving software quality. Widely credited for reinventing software testing for DevOps, cloud, and enterprise applications, Tricentis has been recognized as a leader by all major industry analysts, including Forrester, Gartner, and IDC. Tricentis has more than 2,500 customers, including the largest brands in the world, such as McKesson, Accenture, Allianz, Telstra, Dolby, and Vodafone. To learn more, visit www.tricentis.com.
Matter for Tricentis