Experts at Spending Lab list the top Android cell phone Black Friday 2019 deals, featuring instant savings on Huawei, Motorola, LG, & OnePlus Android smartphones
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find all the best Android smartphone deals for Black Friday 2019. The list below contains links to the top Huawei P30, Motorola Moto X & g7, HTC U11 and Pixel, OnePlus 7T and Samsung Galaxy Android phone deals, as reviewed and updated by the team at Spending Lab.
Best Android Phones deals:
- LG G8 for $10/mo at Sprint (regularly $35/mo)
- Galaxy S10+ for $15/mo – (regularly $41.65/mo) get the Samsung Galaxy S10+ for just $15/mo with Sprint Flex lease
- Galaxy S10e for $5/mo at Sprint (offer ends 1/9)
- Save up to 72% on Huawei, Motorola, OnePlus & HTC smartphones at Sprint – featuring discounts on the latest flagship models from top Android smartphone manufacturers
- Save over 50% off on a wide range of LG smartphones and enjoy a free TV with select LG leases – pick up the LG G8, V50 & V40 at Sprint.com
- Save up to 68% off on Google Pixel 4, Pixel 4 XL & Pixel 3 smartphones at Sprint.com – including deals on the latest Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL models with 64GB & 128GB storage
- Save up to $270 off on Samsung Galaxy, LG & more top-rated Android cell phones at Boost Mobile – enjoy instant savings on highly-rated 2019 Android & Apple cell phones
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Android smartphones including Pixel 4, Galaxy S10 & Moto g7 – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to 86% off on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T – check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 90% on LG smartphones at AT&T – save on top-rated LG smartphones like the LG G8 & LG V40
- Save up to 44% on Motorola Moto Z4, Moto G8 Plus & Motorola One smartphones at Amazon – save on popular GSM unlocked Motorola cell phones with built-in Amazon Alexa access
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
There are many manufacturers of Android phones because the mobile operating system is open source. China-based Huawei is one of the most recognizable brands these days with their flagship Huawei P30 Pro featuring Leica lenses. Motorola, which has been acquired by Lenovo, has released quality handsets such as the Moto X Play and Moto X Gen 3 too. HTC collaborated with Google to create the Pixel smartphone and has the HTC Exodus but is focusing on developing VR devices at the moment.
When does the Black Friday sale start and end at Amazon and Walmart? Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year will land on November 29 and December 2, respectively.
Amazon’s Black Friday sales become longer every year. Starting early November, the retail giant introduces its holiday offers gradually until the week of Black Friday itself, where new deals are added every hour. Walmart also gives online shoppers an early taste of the Black Friday savings to come by starting its Early Deals Drop a full month before, on October 25. Walmart usually releases its Black Friday specials earlier online than in-stores. Deals normally appear on Walmart.com on November 27th, while retail outlets usually make them available the following day.
Deals run through to Cyber Monday at all the top online retailers, though Amazon typically extends theirs to last until the following weekend, calling it their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])