Check out our list of the top early Verizon Wireless Black Friday 2019 deals and save on Verizon Fios bundled internet access & the latest Apple iPhone, Google Pixel & Samsung Galaxy cell phones
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a list of all the best early Verizon Wireless cell phone and Verizon Fios Black Friday 2019 deals, rounded up by online sales specialists at Save Bubble.
Best Verizon Wireless deals:
- Save up to $750 on a wide range of Androids & iPhones at Verizon Wireless – including impressive deals when you switch your plan to Verizon
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 55% on Apple iPhones including the iPhone 11 Pro Max, 11, XR, XS & 8 at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Switch and get up to $700 off iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro – at Verizon Wireless
- Get $300 off iPhone XR – at Verizon Wireless
- Save up to $500 on Verizon Fios Internet, TV, & home phone bundles – save on a wide range of Fios plans including Gigabit Connection & Custom TV & more
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Verizon Wireless is a telecommunication company that provides wireless services to its nearly 120 million subscribers. As the second largest telecom company in the United States, Verizon offers affordable and reliable plans with the latest cell phones–from Apple iPhones 11, XR and XS to Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note10 and Pixel 4. Aside from this, the company also has Verizon Fios, a bundled service that comes with television, telephone, and internet access. It operates via fiber-optic communications across nine US states with more than 5 million customers.
Does Amazon offer Black Friday deals? For the best product discounts, shoppers can look to Amazon and Walmart to find savings during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Amazon reported sales of more than 700,000 fashion products and 1 million toys within the first 9 hours of their Black Friday sale last year. Amazon Black Friday shoppers are able to shop deals across every department and new deals are added on a daily basis.
eMarketer predicts a 33% boost in Walmart’s online revenues by the end of 2019. The big-box retailer became the third largest web retailer in the US when it overtook Apple in 2018.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])