Save on smartwatch deals for Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 with our review of the best Android, Garmin, Samsung Galaxy, Suunto, Fossil and Apple Watch savings for shoppers
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here are the best smartwatch Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals. Save on Suunto, Fossil, Galaxy, Apple and Garmin wearables by checking out the deals listed below.
Best smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch, Samsung Galaxy Watch, Garmin & Fossil smartwatches at Walmart
- Save up to 49% on Fossil smartwatches for men and women on Amazon.com
- Save up to 30% on Suunto smartwatches at Amazon.com
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Amazon
- Save on Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 smartwatches at Amazon
- Save 50% on the purchase of the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – available at Sprint.com
- Save up to 50% on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com – save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of Garmin watches & activity trackers at the Garmin Cyber Days Sale
- Save up to $50 on a wide range of Fitbit activity trackers & smartwatches at the Fitbit.com sale – including discounts on the latest Fitbit Versa 2 smartwatch
- Save up to 38% on a wide range of smartwatches at Amazon.com – click the link for live prices on popular versions like the Apple Watch, Fossil, Suunto, Samsung Galaxy Watch Active and Android smartwatches
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales run for a limited time. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Apple Watch and Samsung’s Galaxy watch continue to lead the smartwatch industry, though other brands are not far behind. Garmin and Suunto’s lineup of high-performance precision smartwatches are a good choice for fitness and outdoor enthusiasts, as well as those who enjoy multiple sports. Fossil, with its Venture and Explorist HR watches, embodies style. Most smartwatches run on Android or iOS, though some use their own proprietary platforms.
What time does Black Friday start at Amazon and Walmart? In 2019, Black Friday falls on November 29th, followed by Cyber Monday three days later on December 2nd.
Amazon’s Black Friday deals this year are expected to run from early November until Cyber Monday, including hourly sales during Black Friday week. This year Walmart is also offering holiday sales early. From October 25th to the end of November, Walmart is advertising discounts on large ticket items in their kitchen, home, electronics and sporting goods departments as part of their early Black Friday deals. Walmart’s online Black Friday sale normally begins on November 27th whilst its in-store sales typically begin the following night on Thanksgiving.
Black Friday deals typically last until Cyber Monday at all major online retailers. Amazon’s Cyber Monday Deals Week further extends the shopping holiday by an extra week, adding new deals not available the week before.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])