The Consumer Post compare the best Cyber Monday Galaxy Tab deals of 2019 and identify savings on Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Tab S and Tab E tablets
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here are the best Samsung Galaxy Tab Cyber Monday 2019 deals. Save on Galaxy Tab S5 & S6, Tab A 10.1” & 8.0” and Tab E 9.6” touchscreen tablet computers by checking out the deals listed below.
Best Samsung Galaxy Tab deals:
- Save up to 30% on Samsung Galaxy Tab A, S6, S4 & E Lite tablets – at Walmart
- Save up to 66% on Samsung Galaxy Tab tablets at Amazon
- Save up to 70% on Samsung Galaxy Tab S6, Galaxy Book2 & more Galaxy Tab devices – find the latest Galaxy Tab tablets and 2-in-1 devices on sale at Sprint.com
More tablet deals:
- Save up to 52% on Windows, Samsung, Android, Apple iPad and LeapFrog kids tablets at Walmart
- Save up to 54% on a wide range of tablets at Amazon – check the latest prices on best-selling Amazon Fire tablets, Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Android tablets & Nabi DreamTab tablets for kids
- Save up to $70 on Amazon Fire HD & Fire kids tablets at Amazon
- Save up to $80 on nabi kids tablets – on sale now at Amazon
- Save up to 78% off on Apple iPad, iPad Air, iPad Pro & iPad mini (including the latest 7th Gen models) – get a brand new iPad for as little as $99.99 at Sprint.com (ends 1/9)
- iPad 7th Gen for $99.99 – for a limited time get the Apple iPad 7th Generation for just $99.99 at Sprint. While supplies last (ends 1/9)”
- Save up to 46% on Apple iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air & iPad Mini tablets at Amazon
- Save up to 40% on the Apple iPad Mini, iPad Pro & iPad Air at Walmart
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Cyber Monday page and Walmart Cyber Monday home page. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung’s line of tablets are among the top Android-based devices in the market, with two main variants differing in feature sets and hardware specs. The premium S series, which includes the Galaxy Tab S6, S5, S4, etc., are designed to maximize the innovative Bluetooth-enable S Pen, which is able to improve productivity and promote creativity. In comparison, the Tab A series are built to be all-purpose entertainment devices with the optimal blend of compact design, performance and price.
Cyber Monday shoppers can find numerous deals on these Samsung Galaxy Tab models at Walmart and Amazon, including savings on the best-selling 8.0” and 10.1” Galaxy Tab A and Galaxy Tab S6 and S5. Spring also offers up to 70% off on select Samsung Galaxy Tab devices, which are only available for a limited time.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])