Here’s a review of the top Samsung Watch deals for Black Friday 2019, including savings on Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2, Samsung Gear S3 and S3 Frontier.
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Find the best Samsung Watches Black Friday deals listed below, including instant savings on Galaxy Watch & Gear S3 smartwatches.
Best Samsung Watch deals:
- Save 50% on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – available at Sprint.com
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches – check for prices on popular 40mm, 42mm, 46mm models with GPS and Bluetooth at Amazon
- Save up to 44% on Samsung Gear Smartwatches at Amazon – click the link for the latest deals on top-rated Samsung Gear S3 Classic and S3 Frontier smartwatches
- Save up to 20% on Samsung smartwatches and activity trackers at Walmart– check for live prices on Samsung watches with GPS and bluetooth like the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch
- Save on Samsung smartwatches at the Samsung Black Friday sale – check for live prices on popular models like the Samsung Gear S, Samsung Gear S3 and Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
- Save on a wide-range of Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Macy’s– click the link for deals on popular series from Ferragamo, Apple, Fitbit and Garmin
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
When it comes to wearables, Samsung continues to be at the forefront of innovation and technology. The introduction of the Samsung watches ushered in a new frontier. The Samsung Gear Sport remains to be the best budget smartwatch in the market. For fitness enthusiasts, the Galaxy Watch Active is the best fitness watch to get. The Samsung Gear S3 Classic wins for the best classic look while the S3 Frontier is considered to be the best of them all.
How do Black Friday sales work? Black Friday deals are time-limited savings offered on a variety of product categories during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. According to a 2016 report by Profitero, mid-range electronics sold during the event that year featured an average of 36% off their retail prices.
The extensive Black Friday deals available online make online shopping more attractive to consumers than heading in-store. In 2018, a report from Adobe Analytics showed that Black Friday generated $6.22 billion in online sales, a 23.6% increase from 2017.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])