Compare Samsung smartwatch Black Friday & Cyber Monday 2019 deals and save now on Samsung Galaxy Active2, Gear S3, Gear Sport & Gear S3 Frontier smartwatches
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best Black Friday & Cyber Monday Samsung wearable deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Save Bubble. Find savings on Samsung Gear S3, Gear S3 Frontier, Gear Sport and Galaxy smartwatches.
Best Samsung Watch & Activity Tracker deals:
- Save 50% on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active2 – available at Sprint.com
- Save up to 50% on Samsung smartwatches and activity trackers at Walmart – check for live prices on Samsung watches with GPS and bluetooth like the Samsung Galaxy smartwatch
- Save up to 20% on a wide range of Samsung activity trackers at Walmart
- Save up to 49% on Samsung Galaxy Smartwatches – check for prices on popular 40mm, 42mm, 46mm models with GPS and Bluetooth at Amazon
- Save up to 44% on Samsung Gear Smartwatches at Amazon – click the link for the latest deals on top-rated Samsung Gear S3 Classic and S3 Frontier smartwatches
- Save on Samsung smartwatches at the Samsung Black Friday sale – check for live prices on popular models like the Samsung Gear S, Samsung Gear S3 and Samsung Gear S3 Frontier
- Save on a wide-range of Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Macy’s – click the link for deals on popular series from Ferragamo, Apple, Fitbit and Garmin
Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their full range of live deals. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch series is designed for health and fitness enthusiasts who mostly engage in indoor sports or gym activities. The Samsung Gear S3 Frontier is the ideal smartwatch with Super-AMOLED display and military-grade protection. The Samsung Gear S3 Classic has a more timeless aesthetic but also with a distinctive steel rotating bezel.
What percentage savings do stores give on Black Friday? Deals on Black Friday offer considerable savings to shoppers across all product categories. In 2016, Profitero reported that Amazon sold mid-range electronic items, which are normally priced between $50 to $100, at 36% off on average.
Each year, more and more Black Friday shoppers make their purchases online rather than in-store. CNBC reported that online sales went up by 23.6% in 2018 compared to the previous year.
About Save Bubble: Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews (email@example.com)