Our experts round-up the best Black Friday scooter deals of 2019
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The best Black Friday scooter deals are being listed below by the sales experts at Consumer Walk. Find savings on Razor E100 & E300 electric scooters, Micro Kickboards, Fuzion stunt scooters and more.
Best Scooter deals:
- Save up to $202 on top-rated electric scooters & hoverboards at the GOTRAX online store – check live prices on the latest XR e-scooter series & best-selling GXL commuter scooters by GOTRAX
- Save up to $70 on best-selling Razor scooters & accessories at Amazon – check live prices on best-selling Razor E100 & E300 motorized scooters, PowerWing caster scooters & A series kick scooters
- Save up to 33% on a wide range of micro scooters & accessories at Amazon – click the link for the latest prices on Micro bestsellers such as the Mini Original, Mini Deluxe, Maxi Original, Micro Maxi Original
- Save up to 78% on a wide range of hoverboards at Amazon – check live prices available from top-rated hoverboard brands such as Segway, Razor and Gotrax
- Save up to 25% on hoverboard go kart conversion kits at Amazon – check live prices on a wide range of seat attachments & accessories for self balancing scooters
- Save up to $170 on a wide range of electric scooters & scooters – click the link for the latest prices of scooters from top-rated brands including Razor & Micro at Walmart
Black Friday sales are time limited. For thousands more live deals visit the Amazon Black Friday page and Walmart Black Friday home page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Razor and Micro scooters are both well-known manufacturers of high-quality kick and electric scooters for kids and adults. Razor’s E100 electric scooter runs up to 10 mph and up to 40 minutes of continuous usage. It features an all steel fork and frame with front brakes that are hand operated. The E300 has a very quiet motor, rear hand-operated brakes, and 10-inch wide tires for a smoother ride. Both brands also have 50cc scooters available.
Do Amazon and Walmart offer Black Friday deals? Walmart and Amazon offer the most attractive Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for holiday season shoppers.
More than 18 million toys and 13 million fashion items were sold on Amazon during its Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales in 2018. Combined with an extensive selection of items along with a more convenient user experience, shopping on Amazon provides consumers more value than simple discounts.
Walmart has overtaken Apple in 2018, becoming the third biggest online retailer in the US, trailing Amazon and eBay. E-commerce experts from eMarketer predict that the company’s online sales will grow by 33% in 2019.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])