O’Charley’s Invites Guests to Celebrate Mother’s Day with Early Hours and Special Menu
O’Charley’s Invites Guests to Celebrate Mom with a Special Menu Featuring Three Delicious New Items as Well as Earlier Opening Time
NASHVILLE–(BUSINESS WIRE)–O’Charley’s Restaurant + Bar the classic American brand home to Great Food and Good Times, is giving guests extended hours and a delicious way to gather and celebrate their O’mazing moms with a menu inspired by them this Mother’s Day weekend.
O’Charley’s will open at 10:00am, an hour early, on Mother’s Day, giving early bird guests an extra opportunity to celebrate Mom.
Mother’s Day is the perfect time to gather family and celebrate create memories over a delicious meal, and O’Charley’s is here to help make that happen while also letting mom take a little break. And to make their visit even easier, guests are able to join an electronic waitlist before ever even entering the store, allowing guests and Mom to have a shorter wait once they arrive.
May 12-14, O’Charley’s is featuring a delicious and special menu to show Mom just how much you care, including classic favorites and three all new menu items, including the Teriyaki Salmon Bowl, Salted Caramel Cheesecake, and a Strawberry Rosé Spritz.
Appetizers to start off your celebration for mom include Spinach & Artichoke Dip and Lobster Quesadilla. Prices vary by location. Entrée options at participating locations include:
- Lobster Topper – Top any of our steaks or seafood entrees with our premium lobster and garlic butter.
- Top Sirloin – USDA Choice Top Sirloin juicy with great flavor. Served with two sides.
- Steak & Crab Cake – A 6-oz. USDA Choice sirloin steak paired with a pan-seared lump crabmeat cake drizzled with lemon sauce, topped with sliced green onion. Served with two sides.
- Cedar Plank Salmon – Signature hand-cut 9oz. Atlantic salmon fillet seasoned with lemon pepper, cooked and served on a cedar plank. Served with two sides.
- NEW! Teriyaki Salmon Bowl – Grilled salmon fillet on a bed of rice pilaf, topped with fruit salsa and teriyaki glaze.
- California Chicken Salad – Grilled chicken, bleu cheese crumbles, candied pecans, strawberries, mandarin oranges and dried cranberries with balsamic vinaigrette.
- Lobster Mac & Cheese – Creamy mac & cheese mixed with lobster, alfredo sauce, and topped with parmesan cheese and green onions.
If mom has a sweet tooth, she can finish off her meal with a mouth-watering slice of the brand-new Salted Caramel Cheesecake featuring O’Charley’s classic cheesecake drizzled with caramel sauce, candied pecans and a dash of salt, or the classically loved Tiramisu. Drinks for mom to enjoy with her meal include Tito’s Strawberry Lemonade, the fan favorite Tangerine Grapefruit Marg, and the all-new Strawberry Rosé Spritz which includes juicy pureed strawberries meeting a bright lemon simple syrup for a refreshing sweetness, shaken with Tito’s vodka and topped with Rose and a splash of Sprite.
O’Charley’s was born in Nashville, Tennessee and has served craveable American food and drinks inspired by their Southern roots since 1971. O’Charley’s operates 133 restaurants across the Southeast and Midwest. In addition to great food, good times and famous unsliceably soft rolls, O’Charley’s welcomes guests with genuine hospitality every time they walk through our doors or use our curbside delivery. To find an O’Charley’s location near you, please visit www.OCharleys.com. O’Charley’s is also on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Sarah Burden @ 855-498-7417