The Consumer Post compare the best Black Friday AT&T, Boost Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint & deals of 2019 and identify savings on cellular plans and unlocked versions of the latest iPhone, Galaxy & Pixel phones
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Compare the best Sprint, AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Boost Mobile and Straight Talk Black Friday 2019 deals and sales. Links to the top savings on a wide range of service plans and unlocked Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and Google Pixel cell phones are shown below and have been rounded up by Black Friday experts at The Consumer Post.
Best cell phone deals:
- Save up to 50% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones including the Galaxy S10, Note10, S9 & Note9 at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest smartphone deals
- Save up to 55% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at Verizon Wireless – click the link to check the latest Apple iPhone 11, XR, X, 8 & more top-rated smartphone deals
- Save up to 50% on Google Pixel smartphones at Verizon Wireless – check deals available on the Pixel 4, 3 & 3a
- Save up to 56% on Samsung Galaxy S10, Note10+ & more Samsung Galaxy smartphones – featuring discounts on the latest flagship S10 and Note10 Samsung Galaxy smartphones with 128GB, 256GB, 512GB & 1TB storage, at Sprint.com
- Save up to 50% on the Apple iPhone 11 – deals available on 64GB, 128GB & 256GB iPhone 11 models with leases and line plans at Sprint
- Save up to 60% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 & more iPhone models – check the latest live deals and line service plans available at Sprint on top-rated iPhone models
- Save up to 75% on a wide range of Apple iPhones at AT&T – check the latest deals on the iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max, iPhone XS, XR & 8
- Save up to $1,000 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 – at AT&T
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T – check the latest deals on top-rated Galaxy smartphones like the Galaxy S10, Note10 & Galaxy Fold
- Save up to 90% on LG smartphones at AT&T – save on top-rated LG smartphones like the LG G8 & LG V40
- Save up to $270 on Apple iPhones at Boost Mobile – including discounts on the iPhone 11, iPhone XR, iPhone 8 & older models
- Save up to $270 off on LG, Samsung Galaxy & more top-rated Android cell phones at Boost Mobile – enjoy instant savings on highly-rated 2019 Android & Apple cell phones
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of Straight Talk no contract cell phones and line plans at the Straight Talk online store – save on a wide range of new and reconditioned iPhones, LG, Samsung Galaxy smartphones & more
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The US has long been home to dominant players in the telecommunications industry. One of the easily recognizable brands in the country is Verizon Wireless who offers unlimited plans for music and video streaming. Sprint also has Unlimited Plus with 50GB LTE data plan. Meanwhile, Boost Mobile uses the Telstra cellular network for their prepaid SIM-only plans. For those who wish to opt for no-contract plans, Straight Talk Wireless, in partnership with Tracfone, offers an array of mobile devices and plans without being locked with them for a certain period. Multinational conglomerate AT&T remains the most powerful telecom company in America.
Does Walmart offer Black Friday deals? Amazon and Walmart are offering the most extensive Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales this year.
Amazon reported sales of 180 million items online in 2018 during the period from Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday. In addition to the usual plethora of discounted items, holiday shoppers can enjoy impressive new deals everyday throughout Amazon’s Black Friday sales event.
Industry experts at eMarketer paint a positive picture for Walmart’s performance this year, predicting that the retailer’s online revenues will grow by 33% by the end of 2019.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])