Retail Egg compare the best early Black Friday Instant Pot deals of 2019 and identify savings on Instant Pot DUO, Ultra, 6-quart & 8-quart cookers
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here’s a list of the best early Instant Pot Black Friday 2019 deals, including instant savings on Ultra & DUO Instant Pot pressure cookers.
Best Instant Pot & Pressure Cooker deals:
● Save up to 33% off on Instant Pot pressure cookers, slow cookers & rice cookers at Walmart – click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot 8 quart, 6 quart, Ultra & DUO models
● Save up to 30% on Instant Pot DUO, Smart Wifi, Ultra, LUX & more best-selling models at Amazon – save on a wide range of 8-quart & 6-quart Instant Pot multi-cookers
● Save up to $50 on 8-Quart Instant Pot electric cookers & multi-cookers – check live prices on Instant Pot 8-Quart DUO Plus, DUO80, Ultra 8-Qt & LUX80 models at Walmart.com
● Save up to $54 on 6-Quart Instant Pot multi-cookers at Walmart – click the link for the latest prices on Instant Pot Ultra 6Qt, DUO60, LUX60 & more 6-Qt capacity models
● Save up to 36% on highly rated slow cookers at Amazon – check live prices on Maxi-Matic, Crock-Pot, Ninja, Instant Pot, Hamilton Beach slow cookers & more
● Save up to $45 on Instant Pot Ultra series at Amazon – these multi-cookers come in 3-quart, 6-quart & 8-quart models
● Save up to 34% on Instant Pot DUO series at Amazon – check live prices on 3-Quart DUO Mini, 6-Quart DUO60 & 8-Quart DUO80 programmable multi-use cookers
● Save up to 20% on slow cookers and pressure cookers at The Home Depot – check deals available on Instant Pot, Hamilton Beach, Crock-Pot & Cuisinart cookers
● Save up to $50 on Ninja pressure cookers at Amazon – check live prices on top-selling Ninja OP301 & OP401 Foodi pressure cooker, steamer & air fryers
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Instant Pot found massive success with their innovative programmable pressure cookers, which were some of the best-selling items in recent shopping holidays. Top pressure multicookers include the Duo, Duo60, and Ultra 10-in-1, and each one comes in either 3 qt, 6 qt, or 8 quart sizes. The brand has expanded to offer even more kitchen appliances, including air fryers, blenders, rice and grain cookers, toaster ovens, and more.
Does Walmart have Black Friday sales? Top retail stores Walmart and Amazon run the best Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales each year and offer significant discounts on a wide range of products.
Over last year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday sale, Amazon customers ordered over 13 million fashion products and 18 million toys. During Black Friday last year Amazon shoppers enjoyed free shipping on all their products regardless of the total purchase amount.
Walmart, the third-largest online retailer in the US after it overtook Apple in 2018, continues to grow in revenue. eMarketer reports that Walmart’s e-commerce sales will increase by 33% in 2019.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews, [email protected]