SAN FRANCISCO–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Hexnode, the award winning UEM solution has been named a November 2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for the Unified Endpoint Management Tools Market. According to Gartner, Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) tools combine the management of multiple endpoint types in a single console. UEM tools perform the following functions:
- Configure, manage, and monitor iOS, Android, Windows 10 and macOS, and manage some Internet of Things (IoT) and wearable endpoints.
- Unify the application of configurations, management profiles, device compliance, and data protection.
- Provide a single view of multidevice users, enhancing the efficacy of end-user support, and gathering detailed workplace analytics.
- Act as a coordination point to orchestrate the activities of related endpoint technologies such as identity services and security infrastructure.
According to Gartner, “The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice is a recognition of vendors in this market by verified end-user professionals, taking into account both the number of reviews and the overall user ratings.” To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate.
“We are extremely proud of this recognition that wouldn’t have been possible without the love and support from our customers. We are constantly working to bring them the best solution they deserve for a fair price in the market,” said Apu Pavithran, CEO of Mitsogo Inc. “We started this journey with one single aim – that is to make people’s lives easier with our product. It is with utmost happiness that we learn that we have achieved our aim, and we will keep working for it.”
Here are some of the reviews from our customer base:
- “Onboarding Was Great And Everybody Is Available To Answer Every Questions”
- “Easy To Use And Scale. Moved The Company To Macbooks And Needed An MDM, This Worked.”
- “Hexnode Is A Great Application – Always Comes Up With New Feature Updates.”
- “Does Things Other MDM Providers Can’t (Or Can’t Easily) Do.”
- “Great Tool, Works Well For Remote Management Across Countries.”
- “Hexnode’s Design Made For A Quick And Easy Deployment To Our Corporate Issued Devices.”
Hexnode has been named a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for the second time this year.
About Peer Insights:
Peer Insights is an online platform of ratings and reviews of IT software and services that are written and read by IT professionals and technology decision-makers. The goal is to help IT leaders make more insightful purchase decisions and help technology providers improve their products by receiving objective, unbiased feedback from their customers. Gartner Peer Insights includes more than 215,000 verified reviews in more than 340 markets. For more information, please visit www.gartner.com/reviews/home.
Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitutes the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.
Mitsogo Inc. is a leading provider of business mobility and digital workspace management technologies. Hexnode, the award-winning Unified Endpoint Management solution from Mitsogo, has empowered organizations in 100+ countries with a centralized platform for enterprise-wide device, app, and content management. From SMBs to Fortune 500s, enterprises of all sizes have leveraged Mitsogo’s prowess in endpoint management to drive business productivity and compliance. With both cloud and on-premise hosting options to choose from, Mitsogo’s solutions adapt to the most complex of business environments.
Ph: +1 415 930 4434