NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Fiverr International Ltd. (NYSE: FVRR), the company that is changing how the world works together, today announced that it will release third quarter 2019 financial results for the period ended September 30, 2019 before the market opens on Wednesday, November 13, 2019. On that day management will hold a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company’s business and financial results. Prior to its conference call, Fiverr will issue a press release and post a shareholder letter to its website at https://investors.fiverr.com/.
Conference Call and Webcast Details
- What: Fiverr Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results Conference Call
- When: November 13, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Dial In: To access the call via telephone please dial +1 (866) 270-1533, or +1 (412) 317-0797 for callers outside the United States and reference “Fiverr”
- Webcast: A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of the Company’s website at https://investors.fiverr.com
- Audio Replay: A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until Wednesday, November 20, 2019, and can be accessed by dialing +1 (877) 344-7529, or +1 (412) 317-0088 for callers outside the United States and entering passcode 10135686
Fiverr’s mission is to change how the world works together. The Fiverr platform connects businesses of all sizes with freelancers offering digital services in more than 250 categories, across 8 verticals including graphic design, digital marketing, programming, video and animation. Since inception, the platform has served over 5.5 million businesses and has facilitated over 50 million transactions. Fiverr’s global community of freelancers spans across more than 160 countries. We invite you to visit us at fiverr.com, read our blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.