We’re listing the top early Fitbit Black Friday deals for 2019, featuring savings on Fitbit Versa, Charge 3 & Ionic smartwatches
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early Black Friday Fitbit deals are here. Experts at Retail Egg have compared the best early Fitbit Charge 3, 2, HR, Versa and Ionic deals for 2019 and are listing them below.
Best Fitbit deals:
- Save up to 23% on Fitbit Versa, Ionic, Charge, Alta models at Amazon – savings available on top rated Fitbit activity trackers and smartwatches
- Save on Fitbit Versa & Versa Lite smartwatches at Amazon – check deals on the latest Fitbit Versa 2 and Versa smartwatches
- Save on Fitbit smartwatches and fitness trackers at Walmart
- Save $34.95 on the Fitbit Versa Special Edition Smartwatch at Walmart
- Save on Fitbit Charge 3, 2 & Charge HR activity trackers at Amazon – Fitbit’s Charge 3 was voted 2018 Fitness Tracker of the Year by Wareable
- Save $29.05 on the Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch at Walmart
Best wearables and smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 53% on Fitbit, Garmin, Samsung smartwatches and Apple Watches at Amazon
- Save up to 72% on Apple Watch Series 5, 4 & 3 smartwatches at Amazon – including savings on top-rated 38mm, 40mm, 42mm & 44mm Apple Watches and Apple Watch Bands
- Save up to 50% off on Apple Watch Series 5 at Sprint.com – save on Apple Watch Series 5 Nike & Stainless Steel models
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Fitbit is a market leader for wearable technology devices that focus on tracking activity. The Fitbit Versa line of smartwatches is among their most popular products. The Fitbit Versa Lite is the latest and most affordable addition but lacks features found on the Fitbit Versa 2. The Fitbit Charge 3 is their newest clip-on tracker and follows the Fitbit Alta HR and the nearly identical Fitbit Charge 2. The Fitbit Ace is essentially an Alta for children above 8 years old.
What do shoppers need to know about Black Friday deals? Black Friday deals usually offer holiday shoppers significant savings with discounts ranging from 20% to 50% on many best-selling items.
More and more shoppers prefer shopping online rather than braving the traffic and long lines in brick-and-mortar shops during Black Friday. In 2018, the National Retail Federation reported that 41.4 million people shopped online, 17.6% more than the 34.7 million who shopped exclusively in stores.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])