Cyber Monday Cell Phone Deals (2019): Top Unlocked, Apple & Android Deals Reviewed by Compare Before Buying
Comparison of the best Cyber Monday cell phone deals for 2019, including savings on phones from Apple, Samsung, LG and Google
BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Here are the best cell phone Cyber Monday 2019 deals. Save on top rated smartphones by checking out the deals listed below.
Best iPhone deals:
- Get up to $400 off Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro & Pro Max, XS & XS Max at Verizon
- Save up to $700 on Apple iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max & iPhone 11 – at AT&T
- Save up to 60% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR, iPhone 11 & more iPhone models – check the latest live deals and line service plans available at Sprint on top-rated iPhone models
- Get iPhone 11 for $0/mo when you trade in your iPhone 6s or newer in ANY condition – at Sprint.com (offer ends 12/5)
Best Android deals:
- Get up to $600 off a wide range of flagship Android smartphones at Verizon – when you switch with Unlimited
- Save up to 86% on Samsung Galaxy smartphones at AT&T
- Save up to 56% on a wide range of Samsung Galaxy smartphones at Sprint
- Save up to 68% on Google Pixel 3 & 4 smartphones – including deals on the latest Pixel 4 & Pixel 4 XL models with 64GB & 128GB storage at Sprint
- Get a FREE Samsung TV when you buy a Galaxy Note10 or Note10+ – at AT&T
- Save up to $950 on a wide range of Android smartphones including the Razer Phone 2, Google Pixel 4 & Galaxy S10 – click the link for the latest deals at AT&T
- Save up to 43% on Samsung Galaxy S9 & S9+ prepaid smartphones – at Walmart
Best unlocked & no contract cell phone deals:
- Save on a wide range of no contract & unlocked smartphones at Walmart
- Save on unlocked Apple, Samsung, Google Pixel, Huawei & Motorola smartphones at Amazon
- Save over 60% off select phones at the Boost Mobile Black Friday sale – online only
- Save up to 70% on a wide range of Straight Talk no contract cell phones and line plans at the Straight Talk online store
Cyber Monday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Compare Before Buying earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Cell phones were first popularized in 1973 by Motorola. Since then there have been dozens of reinventions that have led to today’s smartphone. Companies like Apple, Samsung, Lenovo, Huawei, Sony, HTC and LG have produced versions specialized for a range of activities like streaming movies and video, playing games, tracking health and fitness and taking photos. Most mobile phones run on a plan that allows users to make phone calls, send texts and browse the internet through data. Some popular cell phone plan companies include Verizon Wireless, AT&T Mobility and Sprint which offer phones both locked and unlocked.
Several factors must be considered when selecting a new smartphone. Most cell phone models are already capable of connecting to the internet, but there are others that have advanced cameras, such as the Huawei P30 Pro. The Google Pixel 4 and Google Pixel 4 XL are available unlocked along with other mobile devices from major carriers.
Cyber Monday deals on new models such as the Galaxy S10, Pixel 4, OnePlus 7T Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max are available at lower prices during Cyber Monday through attractive smartphone plans and low monthly installments. Older models such as the iPhone 8, iPhone XR, Galaxy S9, Pixel 3a and Pixel 3 XL are also available at extremely affordable mobile plans from trusted carriers (Sprint, Verizon and AT&T) during Cyber Monday.
About Compare Before Buying: Compare Before Buying shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate Compare Before Buying earns from qualifying purchases.
Andy Mathews ([email protected])